main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Planning thread:Bowling

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Oct 4, 2012.

1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Sounds good to me. Twisty?

2. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    Sounds great to me too! If I need to, I can still do the intel on Dixie Bowl, or Kenbowl if you want. I'll try and call them during my lunch break today to see what their rates are and what you get. I'll also check into party packages and see if that offers any savings, or if it would be better to do it without the food and drink.

I think my main question is at the moment is do we want this to be a day trip, or would doing the late night bowling be better for everyone. I'm good with either, but I think you get more bowling done doing the late night bowling.

What are your thoughts on all this?

3. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Game for either or from our camp. ... Tee-Hee... She said "Game". [face_batting]

4. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Bump.
    With me "postponing" (Disney-speak for "cancelled") a ConGlomeration room party this year that leaves that Friday April 5 open. How about a "just us" bowling night? Most alleys are pretty busy on Friday nights so I think a place with lots of lanes like the Kingpin in Jtown would be better. If that Friday doesn't work I'm open the next Friday night April 12 as well. My Saturdays for April are pretty booked though.
    Thoughts? Feedback?

5. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    We're up for this for sure, but Appo has a drill weekend one of those two weekends. I'll have to wait till he gets home this Friday to find out for sure which it is. I'll be back with you all on this one. ;)