main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

-- Planning thread for an Ami/Vader AU -- SPOILERS !!! --

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Chocos_Ramabotti, Aug 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Uppsies we go!!

2. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    Hey there. Mesa back. I had another question. ( I know I am just full of them aren't I? Tee hee.) Anyway... I was thinking if Ani is sold to courasant (SP?) how would he become a Jedi?

Just food for thought. Seeing what other people think.

Laters!

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    If he's sold to Coruscant, surely the Jedi Order has feelers out there who would alert the Council to any Force-related anomalies and they could intervene. What think ye? Is that what you are referring to?

4. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Here's food for thought regarding Lady/Darth Siren. Part of her mystery could be involving the face itself. When acting as a Sith, she should wear as a mask or veils, something to conceal her identity. But when dealing with the Jedi (which I think she should do a bit), she is in her full glory, so to speak. Is there going to be a duel in this? If so, Anakin's fighting her, she's masked or veiled or whatever and i.m.r., she either removes the covering or has it fall off and he realizes who he's fighting. Thoughts?

5. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Hey that's a good idea!! I like the fact that she wears veil and stuff. and then when fighting Anakin. ooo that would be cool.

I was thinking she could act as Padme and actually befriend the Jedi. That is how she meets Anakin in the first place. Cause Chocos mentioned something about them meeting before so when she is sent to kill him, she can't. Hence the veil removal. That would be cool! :)

This story has so many possiblilties it's really a lot of fun. :)

6. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    I've just read through all the posts and I must say Lady/Darth Siren is wonderful especially the idea of Padme wearing veils and is sent to kill Ani. So of course they have to know each other before this happens, like LadyK said maybe Palpy wanted to now some secrets of the Jedi so he sent her to the temple to befriend some Jedi and stay with them for a while.

While she there's she might meet the Queen of Naboo aka Sabe (Sabe takes over from Amidala; since Padme was never Queen) and she gets this weird feeling that things weren't supposed to be like this and that she should be doing something else. Like that idea?? Like ways of the force...

AS

7. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Sabe should definitely be Queen. Padme and Anakin should know each other, possibly from the previous encounter and I still think she should have numerous encounters with the Jedi, but, like Palpatine, can shield her Force sensitivity and simply appears to be an aide to the Chancellor. So she and Anakin know each other well. What think ye? I like Darth Siren as well. This is going to be fun.

8. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    LK, I just read your suggestion about the veil removal. That would work very well. How about this? She is sent to kill Anakin and he, only recognizing the figure of the infamous Darth Siren duels her. She gets the upper hand and is on the verge of killing him and he says something to the effect of "what thou dost, do quickly." She stands with her saber at his throat for a long moment and then extinguishes it. Anakin, stunned, starts to rise to finish off the job and then she removes the veils, their eyes meet... Anyway, you get the idea. CAN I PLEASE WRITE THAT SCENE, SINCE THE VEILS THING IS MY IDEA?

9. DarkLady27

DarkLady27 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 26, 2000
    Hmmm... what about if Padmé met Anakin as she is sent on a mission to kill him?
    They accidently meet but Anakin doesn't suspect anything and they start falling for each other? (if I sound weird it's only because it's 8:00 AM where I live [face_plain] )

And maybe how they first meet is when the battle of Naboo is taking place (Amidala is sent to get rid of the Jedi) as she is the one that killed Qui-Gon Jinn?
    Or perhaps we should leave that job to Maul :) .

But I really like the veil idea :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, you should write that DarthIshtar. It's only fair because it *is* your idea :)

Hmmmmm I think the story should start off with Palpatine having visions of the future which include Anakin and Amidala as a vital role. He sends another apprentice after the infant Amai and raises her (blah blah)

and stuff from there.

How's that?

10. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Sounds good, I like the battle of of Naboo idea of her appearing then but we shall lave the killing of Qui-Gon up to Maul otherwise Ani would never forgive Padme ansd that might rip them apart. It you know what I mean? (It's 10:26pm where I live..lol ;) )

Amidala

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Y'all get my 1400th post. I agree with the battle of Naboo idea as well as the fact that Maul should kill qui-gon, not Ami. It's 6:30 where I live.

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I don't think Anakin should find out who she really is at Naboo. I think it should simply still be her in the veils and so years later, when he encounters her again, he really doesn't know who it is under there until the aforementioned moment.

13. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Oops. I just started reading By the Grace of Lady Vader and the veils thing is apparently a popular theme. :) Any idea of when we can get this started? I'm very excited about this story!

14. Chocos_Ramabotti

Chocos_Ramabotti Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2001
    WOW !!! All those cool ideas :D :D :D :D :D

I think she should kill Qui-Gon - only two, they are ! And it's a dramatic side-effect [face_mischief]

Hm...how 'bout...how about Ani and Padmé meet during her training - and he sees her with the veils, then after a time sees her without the veils.
    He would develop a childhood friendship with her as Sith and years later become her enemy...and in that duel, he sees that the Sith and Padmé are one and the same...just a quick idea...

15. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I think that's essentially what we've been saying--she meets Anakin with the veils and all he knows is that this person is a Sith. Over the years, while he is in training at the Temple, she becomes involved in Palpatine's political arena and that is where they resume the relationship, he assuming that she is Force-blind because she is shielding. They become friends, but years later, Palpatine gives her a mission to assassinate a Jedi. He gives her no name, only a location and when she arrives, it's Anakin. Remembering that this person was involved in the Sith side of the mission on Naboo, he attacks her, wanting to bring closure to the matter. That's where the rest comes in.

16. DarkLady27

Jul 26, 2000
    Hmmmm so I guess we have a beginning and I guess the title is official. Yeah!!
    So the best thing would be to get this part done, then do the rest as we go along and exchange ideas here or somewhere (don't know yet).

Who to start....

17. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    So- Anakin is sold to someone on Coruscant when he is a baby and The Jedi sense his force sensitivity?

If it's like that then he'd be raised in the temple and could be friends with Padme. OR he meets her only a few times possibly?

And I love the veil idea- very cool.

18. Chocos_Ramabotti

May 9, 2001
    Hm...I thought he's on Tatooine first...

19. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    He is- but he and his Mom is sold to someone on Coruscant I thought?

20. Chocos_Ramabotti

May 9, 2001
    Yeah, but that doesn't have to be right after his birth...

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Didn't he say in TPM that he'd been on Tatooine since he was 3 or something? I think not raised in the Temple, but earlier than age 9.

22. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    WoW! you guys really came up with soem great ideas. Thye veil thing is very cool.

Okay so once again I am going to refrase the plot just to be sure that I have I straight in my head.

Okay. so Padme is being trains by Palpatine. She meets Anakin when she like young WITH the veils. So anakin does like Darth Siern ( sorry I know I spelled that wrong) Then, Palpy sends her to mingle with the Jedi a few years down the road, so that she can collect information from them. Sheilding her abilites she befriends anakin ( and it is sort of like the Force comepells them to do so. It's as if they have no control over the whole thing) so they ani and her are tight.

NOw... a questino rises here. I liked Am idea that she meets Sabe as queen, and senses that things are not right. and this is not how things are suposed to be. So maybe that could have comething to do with her turning light???? she goes good, and then become queen or something like that? my general question is when does she give up the dark side, for light? and how does the whole Obi Wan thing play in.

should we just foget the obi wan romance, and maybe just as she is going to kill ani ( after having several inner conflicts) she removes her veils as if to give up the darkness???

I really have no idea, just thinking out loud.

Let me know what you guys think about that. :) This story just gets better and better. It's going to be a blast to write. :D

Laters!

23. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    That sounds about right. Not sure what to do with the queen thing, but I say drop the Obi/Ami romance. He's too old and he's mine as it is!

24. DarkLady27

Jul 26, 2000
    Hmm all great ideas :D, but how will exactly Amidala meet Anakin? Perhaps she is a spy or something sent after the Jedi during the time of the Phantom Menace
    and while undercover she accidently comes upon him?

Hmm...

Yah. let's drop the Obi/Ami thing. Blah! I HATE the triangle. Never wanted it in the first place :mad: [face_plain] .

Hmm when shall we start the story? We seem to have a good amount of info :)

Great ideas everybody!

25. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    When, how, and who? Shall we have an order or just have up-for-grabs? I know of only one scene specifically claimed. Any others?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.