main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

-- Planning thread for an Ami/Vader AU -- SPOILERS !!! --

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Chocos_Ramabotti, Aug 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Okay, I can live with that.

2. DarkLady27

DarkLady27 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 26, 2000
    Hmm perhaps we should wait until the near end 'cause I mean the story hasn't even begun yet! Hehe.... we'll come to something everyone *hopefully* will like..
    btw, I posted the beginning thread anyway so at least we have something to start with :) .

3. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Yeah Darklady!!!!!! :)

4. DarkLady27

Jul 26, 2000
    Take a look if you like :) ... I'll put up a beginning post tomorrow like I said :)

5. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    I just responded to it!

6. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    As did I. The saga begins.

7. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    IN the end will there be Palpy torture?

8. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Hmm, anyone else got ideas?

9. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    What should be a name for the Sith ship?

10. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Wow, I go to school one day and look what I miss. Ok I'm glad that everybody has decided to drop the whole Ami/Obi thingie...I digust love trangles. Now the matter of the veils....the ideas that are sufacing so far are wonderful and about Naboo. The idea of having Ami removing her veils are if o get rid of the light - now when she gets sent on a mission to kill 'a certain Jedi' as Palpy tells her and when she sees it's him she might think wow he has grown up or how cna i fight a friend.

But Ani doesn't know what Ami looks like with the veils on so he doesn't know who he is fighting he only knows that she's this mysterious Lady/Darth Siren that was fighting on the side of the Dark Side at the Battle of Naboo. Have I got all this correct?

I was thinking that the veils were pulled off her while they would fighting and then Ani would see her face and stop fighting her and power down his lightsaber and think over everything. It could happen that way or Padme could realise what she's doing and throw the veils off as a sign of giving up the dark side. Those are the two main ideas I've heard - which one are we planning to go with.

TJG, the Sith ship's name: Devil of the Sixth Wind...silly? Are we still using the Sabe as Queen thing. Ami as a spy for the Sith sounds fantastic. I hope I'm not boring you with my endless talk, I just wanted to ask a few questions.

Catch you guys later,

Am

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Welcome back. Hope you had a good day at school. ::Snorts at the idea, being a cynic as she is.:: Love triangles are disgusting and rather annoying, so thank goodness it's dropped. :) Ani does not know who the person behind the veils is, so the veil-removal thing will be a kind of d'entendre. 1) Casting away the darkness and 2) it'll be a slightly humbling moment for Anakin in which he realizes that even something so exquisite, so pure can be a facade for darkness. I like "Devil of the Sixth Wind." Devil for short? Why the Sixth Wind? I think we're still having Sabe as Queen. You're not boring us. We're already bored. :)

12. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Thanks, Ish! Good day at school, I don't know what a good day is rather than actually having one. I can sense that tomorrow will be better! Thank-you for answering some of my nagging questions that keep popping into my weird mind. Sixth Wind?? I don't know somehow it just came to me fromb the darkness...really weird I know. Devil for short - great! :) Sabe as Queen, now that shall be different!

I second that I for one are bored and should start getting writing some posts for my other stories!

Am :D

13. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I just wondered because in one of my stories (Though Deepening Trials), I have one of the transports named "Seventh Dawn" because the seventh day is a day of rest and it's ultimately what brings many people to their eternal rest in the story. Wasn't sure if you had something like that going.

14. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    That story sounds interesting, I was thinking of the sith hours a day I have to go to school probably.. ;)

Am

15. Chocos_Ramabotti

Chocos_Ramabotti Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2001
    Sorry, girls, didn't want to read the whole thing now [face_blush] I'll do it later perhaps. Wow, this has grown a lot ! :D :D :D

16. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Hmm, Interesting ship name Amidala- I like it!

So we have Sabe as Queen still- I like that too.

I have had this on my mind since the idea came up: At what age will Anakin and his Mother be sold to Coruscant- or is it just Anakin that get's sold to someone on Coruscant. And I thought that the Republic didn't allow slaves?

I was thinking that Anakin get's sold at a younger age like 6 or something. Because if the Jedi sense that he is strong in the force, then he'd would maybe grow up at the temple and Obi Wan would choose him as an Apprentice??? Am I crazy?

I am crazy.

Anywho- Just wanted to release that :)

17. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I agree with the 6 thing. Though, how would he be on Naboo is still the question if Obi-Wan is still Qui-Gon's apprentice and Anakin's still an initiate?

18. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Maybe he escaped from slavery and Qui Gon found him wandering around Coruscant? And he got took to the temple and raised there for 3 more years and it would lead up to TPM from the point at which Ani/Obi/Qui are in the Jedi Temple with the council and

Mace saying: "No. He will not be trained." have him saying something else like:

Yoda would say: "Take him with you. A test it is."

I dunno! ?[face_plain] Just making it up as I go along.

19. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  20. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Up we go again!

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    That could work, though it still doesn't entirely make sense to me.

22. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Yeah. Well, when the story starts, we will find something that will work.

23. DarkLady27

Jul 26, 2000
    It has begun MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I posted :D :D

24. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Reading it now; chilling so far! Man, I am so intimidated!

25. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Oooh, I just clicked it!!!! Yeah!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.