-- Planning thread for an Ami/Vader AU -- SPOILERS !!! --

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Chocos_Ramabotti, Aug 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    I know I asked this on the story thread, but who is going to be writing 3rd,4th, and 5th?
  2. DarkLady27 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmm... for the Ani and his mom being sold to Coruscant? Isn't slavery banned there? In the Old Republic, I mean...

hmmm perhaps for Anakin could meet the Jedi... I like the part with six because the earlier he gets trained, the more he gets used to it and controls his anger, but in a wat that's bad too... I'm sure we'll get an idea when the part around that is coming :)
  3. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I'm planning to start the main part of the story from Padme's perspective. She's 14, right? Is this going straight into the TPM timeframe? I just need to make sure I have the basics right before penning it. Does anyone object?
  4. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah- will will think of something :)
  5. DarkLady27 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm... perhaps the flashes between Ami/Ani's lives first? It might help to describe their situations a bit.. like Ami'd training, but there can always be flashbacks later on :) . Hmmm.....
  6. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
  7. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Darlady- I am almost done with a pretty long post for Serenade! :D
  8. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Watch for a post tomorrow. I'm very proud of myself for figuring out how to begin it--with a mask metaphor comparing her two lives. The mask of Padme that she wears to keep people from seeing the darkness within and, as Darth Siren, the veils she wears to mask the light within. Anyway, that's how it all begins.
  9. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooh sounds great Darth Ishtar :)
  10. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Oh by the force, I have to go and check out that post. I just got on and went straight to here...the post should be great. Oh Ish that sounds great :)

I think I'm the 5th person in line to post...if I remember rightly. Ok well I've read everything and I think know that I understand it really well..

Am
  11. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I'm about to post and just to let everyone know, I'm setting the timeline back a bit, to briefly show the process of the Naboo Blockade from the Sith perspective, since it was so clearly a matter of their manipulation. Hope that's all right with everyone.
  12. DarkLady27 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok. One question... after that... where/how/what is next? I mean, we're not going to just skip to the Naboo part, are we? Or can we show some parts leading up to TPM?
  13. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    DarkLady, that's the exact question that was playing upon my mind ;)

Am
  14. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Well- I'm going to check out Ishie's post!
  15. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
  16. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    So, it's Chocoses turn to post?
  17. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    I feel alone. No one is in here :(
  18. LadyKenobi Force Ghost

star 3
    Ah poor TJG. Never fear the great and ever powerful Lady K is here!

um...nevermind. [face_blush]

Well I pretty much have the same question as everbody else. BTW Istar the post was great! but where to now? I'm thinking maybe something with Anakin now? how he got on coruasant? which is...I don't think we ever did decide that did we. Hum...

Lemme see if I can think of some useless Idea and I will report it back here. Teehee.

Laters! :)
  19. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Phew, sorry about the twist to timeline and plot that you guys have to work around. I got out of my exam, ran to post, and then wrote that in without quite realizing what I was doing. But I'm glad y'all liked it. Go for it, Chocos! And to the PT!
  20. DarkLady27 Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually... the way it worked out is kind of cool :) . I still think though that we should add some scenes from the past (like perhaps a ten year old Ami meeting Ani on Coruscant) just to help explain some things (ans to plan) for the future stuff :) . Perhaps with Palpy training Ami? Anakin meeting the Jedi (because he can't just appear out of nowhere :eek: ). Anyways if we skip on ahead wouldn't it get confusing, and make the story short?
  21. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey all- I'm going over to my friends house tonight- I think, so, don't miss me ;)
  22. LadyKenobi Force Ghost

star 3
    Hey Have fun TGJ! Don't party to hard! [face_devil]

That makes since DarkLady. I kind of have an idea. what if while Padme is going around completeing her tasks and whatever else. she Flashs back on training sessions. LIke maybe something she is doing in present time, reminds her of the past. and she can flash back to some memory of pain or whatever. That way we can kind of show the readers how really tortured she is.

and then maybe one memory could be of Ani. This mysterious little boy who really left an impression on her. and when she comes out of the flash back she could be smileing. It shows that she still has feels, like Maul did in the begging. It show more depth.

So when she meets Ani again, he starts to bring out the light side in her. causing major conflict within her two personalities. Did that make any since? I am just spouting out whatever comes to mind. Anyways. Chocos good luck with the next post! MTFBWU!!

Laters! :)
  23. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Good idea. We definitely need training flashbacks, Ani flashbacks, etc. Anyone here write in lanvarok duels? Those are my combat specialty in fanfic.
  24. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    What is a lanvarok duel?
  25. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmmm, I wonder where everyone is?
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.