main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Planning Thread for Vader Meets Natalie Portman

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Darth_Fruitcake, Dec 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    Yes, I realize it was a complete failure, and fell flat on it's face. But with some specific, limited authors, I think we could rewrite and resurface it, with basically the same plot, but more style.

Any takers?

2. Owe-me-one Perogi

Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2000
    Ooh, oh! I'll help! :D

I'm not a fantastic writer, but I can try And I did alotof posts during the beginning of the original story! :D :D

3. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    Oh, yes, I remember you! You did a good job. Welcome aboard.

Anyone else?

4. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Hey, I read the last one, I loved it, and wanted to help, but it was too far along for me to have time to catch up when I found it...I had to little time on my hands.

BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HELP THIS TIME!!! PLEASE?!!!

5. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    Hey, J_K! Welcome aboard.

6. TheDarth

TheDarth Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2001
    There allready is one :)
    before vader though

7. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    Yes, I know, but if you check, about 6 months ago there was a round robin call Vader Meets Natalie Portman that was really going...

Until it fell flat on it's face.

I thought it would be nice to revive it.

8. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    It was funny....though I was always angry you left Obi behind, I thought the Vader-Ob reactions were hilarious!

9. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    That was hilarious.

"I'm not Luke Skywalker but I'm here to rescue you!" --Mark Hamill, What if Vader met Natalie Portman.

I loved that fic. And Fruitcake told me that she planned for it to be dark and romantic, she left for a few days, and everyone turned it into a comedy! [face_laugh]

Anyway, I'd be willing to help write. I loved it then, and I hope it gets finished.

"Stop whining Mark!" --Everyone, What if Vader met Natalie Portman.

10. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    "Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"Easy! I just play him in the movies!" Don't know the exact wording of that one.

"Prepare to defend yourself!"

"Ummm...Ok."

If the wordings wrong, it's been a long time.

That and, "I am NOT old!"

Those were my favorite parts.

11. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    Okay, I haven't heard from GavinsGirl in awhile, but I know she'll definitely want to be added to the list. She's been helping with it for a long time.

Here's the list of people in posting-order:

Darth_Fruitcake, Owe-me-one Perogi, Jacinta Kenobi, TheDarth, Obi-Zahn Kenobi, GavinsGirl.

The list remains open for any more authors who happen to show up, but those are the orders that we will be posting in. I think we'll have to limit it to nine authors, and as of now, we have seven.

12. Jedinight-A

Jedinight-A Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2001
    Hi all! I heard about the Vader Meets Natalie Planning Thread and decided to check it out. I would like to do something like beta-read or be an author. Though I'm not terrible good at writing I could give you guys ideas or something.

13. Bantha_trash

Bantha_trash Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2001
    I'll help :)
    but I'll be in Queensland for a month so I'll be able to start helping in Feb.

14. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    Bantha Trash old pal! Good to see you! I haven't posted "there" since early this month! How's things over there? James Madison still kicking liberal butt and Justice William Quinn still starting threads like Simone?

Anyway, I have to resign from this fic. DRL has too much control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.