main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Plano Con

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Tandeer, Oct 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    Here is the list of folks who will be at the Con this weekend. I'm not sure who all is going, besides Jim and Woody. I'm trying to be able to go, but it's not looking good right now.

Mark Brooks - artist of ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, MARVEL AGE SPIDER-MAN, AMAZING FANTASY, and upcoming NEW X-MEN. Half of the amazing team of Brooks and Mendoza! For more info on Mark check out this. Appearing both Saturday and Sunday.

Ale Garza - artist for BATGIRL. Ale has also worked on books like EVE PROTOMECHA, GEN 13, NINJA BOY, SUPERMAN / THUNDERCATS, SPIDER-MAN: MARROW, STARJAMMERS, THE LOSERS, X-MEN UNLIMITED, and much, much more. Appearing both Saturday and Sunday.

Cliff Chiang - artist on BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHTS. Cliff's work can also be seen in HUMAN TARGET, BEWARE THE CREEPER, BATMAN: GOLDEN STREETS OF GOTHAM, DETECTIVE COMICS, and more. He will be appearing at the Splash Page Art booth both Saturday and Sunday.

Rich Buckler: He's worked on just about every comic book you can think of. Rich created DEATHLOK for Marvel. His many art credits include ACTION COMICS, AVENGERS, BATMAN, FANTASTIC FOUR, FLASH, IRON MAN, INCREDIBLE HULK, JUSTICE LEAGUE, SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN, WONDER WOMAN, SUPERMAN, and WORLD'S FINEST. Check out his complete credit list here.

Terry Moore: Eisner Award winning creator & artist of STRANGERS IN PARADISE. First Dallas appearance in three years! Saturday only: 12pm-4pm.

Michael Lark: Eisner Award winning artist of GOTHAM CENTRAL and DAREDEVIL. Michael is appearing both Saturday and Sunday.

James O'Barr: Creator and artist of THE CROW is appearing both Saturday and Sunday.

Kerry Gammill: Artist of SUPERMAN, POWER MAN AND IRON FIST, X-MEN. Concept artist for SPECIES II and VIRUS. Kerry is appearing both Saturday and Sunday.

Ben Dunn - creator and artist of NINJA HIGH SCHOOL, THE AGENTS, WARRIOR NUN AREALA, and MARVEL MANGAVERSE. The Godfather of American Manga. Ben will be appearing both Saturday and Sunday.

Jaime Mendoza: Inker on a wide variety of titles from Marvel and DC. Jaime has worked on ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN, AMAZING FANTASY, BATMAN, HEROES FOR HIRE, SUPERMAN: MAN OF STEEL, and many other popular books. He is currently working on Uncanny X-MEN and NEW X-MEN.

Jim Daly - artist for Marvel and Image Comics. Jim's work can be seen in books like X-MEN CHILLERS, GHOST RIDER: 2099, WHAT IF?, and POPBOT READER. Concept artist for games like DEUS EX, CITY OF HEROES, and TABULA RASA. Appearing both Saturday and Sunday.

Erik Reeves - creator and artist of the upcoming PEACEKEEPER series. Has worked on a variety of other comics, including DEMON SLAYER with Jaime Mendoza. Also an accomplished Rap artist with multiple albums under his belt. Appearing both Saturday and Sunday.

Kez Wilson - he's worked on numerous titles in comics including HAMMER LOCKE for DC. Kez recently published a comic book based on Gerry Anderson's SUPERCAR.

David Hopkins - writer for Viper Comics. His new book KARMA INCORPORATED is out now. Look for upcoming projects like EMILY EDISON to be released soon. David will be appearing both Saturday and Sunday.

Hector Cantu - co-creator and writer of the nationally syndicated cartoon strip BALDO, the first Universal Press Syndicate comic strip to have Latino characters and themes. Appearing both Saturday and Sunday..

Richard Dominguez - creator and artist of Latino superhero comic EL GATO NEGRO. Richard and EL GATO NEGRO writer Michael Moore will be appearing both Saturday and Sunday.

Cynthia Cummens: STAR WARS card and LORD OF THE RINGS collectible artist. First ever Dallas appearance. Cynthia is appearing both Saturday and Sunday.

Cat Staggs: STAR WARS trading card artist. Cat is appearing both Saturday and Sunday.

Kris Kidd - creator and artist of BIG EPSILON. Appearing both Saturday and Sunday.

Fanboy Radio: The #1 radio show for comic books. The gang from the popular show will be hosting the comic book creator panels at the Dal

2. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    Sooooo how did the show go? I couldn't make it cause it was my turn for "baby watch". *L* My niece is like a week overdue and it was my turn to stay with her while hubby was at work to give her poor parents a break.

Guess what? No baby yet... *L* Such is my life lately. I give up a chance to see Johnathan Frakes and meet Elizabeth and she didn't have that kid. *L*

Oh well, hope everyone that went had a good time. *S*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.