OKC, OK Plano Road Trip: Sci-Fi Expo!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by FettsBounty2, Aug 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FettsBounty2 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Since no one has posted about this on these forums, guess it's up to me :)

We're plannig another road trip to Plano for the Sci-Fi Expo.

Trip Info

Date: August 24-25, 2002

Time: ??:??

Admission (from forum postings):

Approximately $6.00/day General Admission, autographs not guaranteed.

Approximately $28.00 VIP Admission good for both days, autographs guaranteed EXCEPT Carrie Fisher's (You must buy a seperate Autograph ticket for Carrie Fisher)

We will meet at the Moore Wal-Mart (I-35 & S. 19th) in the parking lot on the east side (east of the garden center) of the building.

Directions to Plano:

You may assume same as last time, travelling east from Denton.

A special sign up page has been posted at the club website.

-Austin
  2. darthwalls Jedi Youngling

I updated the Plano Road Trip page at our website,Jediokc, with prices, times and a list of motels in the area. So go to the site and check it out for the latest info.
  3. darthwalls Jedi Youngling

Ok, we are 2 weeks away from the Plano show and need to know if you are going. We have a sign up page on the club site, but if you want to post it here, please do so. We are planning on a caravan and need to determine dates and times to meet.
  4. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Hey, OKC'ers! We'd love to do an after-the-show event, like dinner, etc. with y'all next weekend if you wanna join up with us.

x-wing25 or whoever is coming down to Plano, please post info on when/how long you'll be at the show on our [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=8024811&replies=19]MidSouth FanForce Get-Together at the Plano Show[/link] thread.

Put forth some suggestions on what you'd like to do or see while in town and we'll get something going! :)

See y'all next weekend!
  5. talltrees Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hello JediOKC! Some of us in Tulsa have been talking about the Oct. Plano show, and some of you have posted that you will be going. I believe Waco and Omaha will be attending as well. We have started to get tickets and make reservations in the Plano area. Most of us thought it would be cool to get hotels close together, or to stay at the same place. I have been to the Red Roof Inn and it is cheap, clean and just minutes from the convention center (close to lots of other stuff too). I went on line and made reservations for a double occupancy for only $29.99. The last time I was there, I paid $49.99. Just a thought for you guys. Hope to see you guys in TX. MTFBWY!!!

Ice Queen
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.