main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Plano show

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by DarthPaul1971, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    So, what was the particulars on the Plano show...time, date, and so on?

2. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Well, I don't think I will be making the Aug. show. Not really for sure on that, but right now I am not making plans. I do think I will be going to the Oct. show. You might want to PM Gary or Mike1. They both know people in DFW.

3. Icarus_apex

Icarus_apex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I'm not sure but I hear that it starts the day of the month on which it begins and lasts until it's over, but don't quote me on this I could be wrong. Oh, and afterwards I think there was talk of going somewhere and doing something.
    always here to help,
    That Guy (you know, the guy with the arms)

4. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Uh...I thought the trip to Six Flags was for the Oct. show? I too could be wrong, but that's what I remember. I guess we need to find out for sure. Why is the board so dead tonight? I get home, on my own computer, and no one is around. This is nothing like the yahoo boards. Hmmm.

Joey, um...you are a little weird. Your last post is...well, a little odd. Not that anyone would hold that against you. It is just that you are very different on the board then the way you are in person. Kinda like split personality stuff.

5. Icarus_apex

Jul 21, 2002
    Hey, thanks I try. I know I have an odd brand of humor. That last post is part of a running joke that Paul and I have going. I like to call it "vague humor". It basically says "I don't know". It's just more fun to say it like that. I knew it would come off as a little wierd to everyone else but I knew Paul would get it. Oh, and I don't have split personalities.....yes you do...no I don't...yes you do...no I don't.

6. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Very few people will go to the august one, Carrie Fisher or not. I know Dena and i aren't either.

The Oct show is when we are doing the 6 flags thing, you are right Lisa.

7. DarthPaul1971

Jun 24, 2002
    GET IT!?! What do you mean?? Don't listen to him Lisa (you know he's a deaf mute anyway)he doesn't know what the heck he's talking about. Vague humor??...bah!

Sincerly,
    Paul (you know, the guy with one left foot)

8. Icarus_apex

Jul 21, 2002
    Deaf mute....I believe your selling me short. I'm blind, short, ugly, and have freckles on my earlobes as well, not to mention the wierd black light spots. If it weren't for my incredibly large package I don't know what I would do. Lisa, he's just jealous that "vague humor" is my concept. Don't listen to his unscrupulous lies. He is the debil I tell ya, the debil!!!

Me (you know, the guy with only one head)

9. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    ***looks at Paul (which she now sees differently), looks at Joey with an arched eye brow*** Well...uh...okay.***she hopes and prays neither one of them goes postal on her beloved group, and she slowly backs away*** :D j/k! You two freaks can have your humor and the rest of us will just watch. I guess Paul has been hiding most of his personality, and now thanks to Joey, he can be himself. I am almost afraid of what else is going on in your brains and behind the scenes! :D You both are very different here then you are in person. Interesting.

10. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Mad TV or SNL did a skit on a game show where you had to give vague answers, it was funny.... I like funny.

11. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    http://www.scifiexpo.com/

That addy right there will give you all the info you need to know about the upcoming Plano show.

http://www.scifiexpo.com/comicon.htm

This addy, tells who has been announced so far for the October show. Linda Blair and Greg and Tim Hildebrandt are the big ones I know of. Those of you who don't know who the Hildebrandt's are, they are big time fantasy artists. I know of them cause of the shadows of the empire trading card set. They painted scenes from the book. (BTW best images I have seen of Prince Xizor) Those of you who haven't seen them, well I may have to dig the cards out before the Plano show. ;)

12. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    I like funny too Mike2-D2. I wasn't trying to discourage them. I hope it didn't come across that way. It has been very entertaining reading their posts. :)

13. DarthPaul1971

Jun 24, 2002
    Oh ok thanks Kenzi....hmm I thought that everyone wanted to see Carrie Fisher.

Anyway, my wife has got ahold of a couple of tickets to Six Flags that expire in Aug. So I just thought that if everyone was planning on going to Plano in Aug. that she and I would go to the show one day and Six Flags the next. But if no one plans on going in August then we'll just skip the show.

14. The_Wonder

The_Wonder Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2002
    I have heard by next weekend that all the information for the August show should be posted. As far as the October show there is a good chance some of the guests from Tulsa will be there as well.

15. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie Fisher has postponed her appearance until the show in October!!!!!!!!!!!! Check it out!!!!!!!

16. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    That is soooo awesome! Some times delays are good. this is one of those times... i think i need a hug.

17. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Boy that news helps me out. I was trying to figure out a way financially to go. Excellent. That way we'll get to see her. Hip Hop Horray Ho Hey Ho....

18. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Everything happens for a reason! It must be meant to be! Yippee! The Oct. show is going to be fun!!!!!

:confused: Who is The_Wonder? Just wondering. hehehe!

19. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    I was wondering that too.

20. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Yeah, I was wondering who the Wonder was as well. Any way, who all plans on going to the
    Oct show? I know that Mike2-D2 and I will be there. Jamie and Mike1, Lisa, Gary and Bree. Who else? ?[face_plain]

21. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Oh I see how it is. Now that I'm out of town it's Jammie and Mike1 not Mike1 and Jammie anymore huh. What the flip.

22. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    That's why it's Queen OVER Vader... the Queen always comes first :D

Love ya sweetie.........

23. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Hey, you're lucky we haven't promoted Mike2 yet. Be glad you're still #1, but if you're just going to complain anyway...

24. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Hmmm... good point. I should be able to take over the Mike1 title... but nah, i like Mike2-D2 just enough to let you keep it. For me to poop on.

25. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Well, Mike1 Jammie is who I think of first. Sorry what can I say she is a big sweetie!!! Here will this make you feel better Mike1 and Jammie!!!! :p

JAMMIE and mike1 [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.