main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Plans after August meeting?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Master_R0nin, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_R0nin

Master_R0nin Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2002
    I may be retarded and completely missed a post on the subject, but is there a plan for after the meeting on the 9th? If not, a friend (not in PFF) and I are planning a LAN party, and for all interested in that sort of geekiness, or just want to hang out, you're welcome to come. It won't be at my house, but VERY close to it. Post here and I will send you directions.

2. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    I won't be up probably for the August meeting but I'm planning on being up for Off the Cuff on the 15th pending arrangements :)

3. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    sweet~! i'm always up for a LAN party! lemme know the details... :D

4. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    aw man, i've already got the camping trip on the brain, now people are talking about the weekend after? the calender has only so much room, people! ;)

5. Master_R0nin

Master_R0nin Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2002
    This is weird, I set active topic reply notification, but I'm not getting any notifications on any threads that I set it. Anyone else having this issue?

6. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    One of the Admins has disabled the Active Topic and Private Message notification. No word on when it will be reactivated. If you click on 'options' at the top of the page you should see the message: "As of 7/16/2003, Private message/topic notifications are disabled for the next several days as we improve the system."

7. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    I saw that too before but I haven't been having a problem receiving pms at all...

8. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    It's fixed now :p

9. Master_Ronin

Master_Ronin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Aight, the LAN party is swiftly approaching. I will bring directions to the meeting, if you're not going to be there but wish to be at the party, PM me or post here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.