main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Plans for May

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
    I'm glad you were able to find someone to help you with your costume DarthCopper - can't wait to see it!

I'll be on my way to CIII after tomorrow, so I won't get to the new Paramount until around April 27th or so to ask to speak to Management there about the ROTS premiere (unless that guy emails before that).

2. dooku-ca-choo

dooku-ca-choo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2004
    Is there going to be a get-together to watch the DVDs (CT and/or PT) prior to the release of EpIII? I can't really host it because I don't got the proper facilities, but I'm interested in going.

3. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    Well, yeah. I'm kinda hoping we can do that. I'd be willing to host, although I live too far away.

4. dooku-ca-choo

dooku-ca-choo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2004
    Ya. Antonio had mentioned his place earlier in this thread, although that was about a month ago and his situation may have changed.

Antonio, are you still willing to host? If so, where abouts are you located?

5. Ripped

Ripped Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2005
    episode III NOT showing at the paramount vancouver

I went on saturday to get tickets as they are already on sale and the manager told me that ep III is not showing at the paramount vancouver and i should go to the granville cinema. i was alittle blown away by this as its a digital cinema and they arnt showing star wars!!!?? oh well off to metrotown to get tix at sillver city. and i was able to aquire 6 tickets. on saturday silver city still had lots of tix for the midnight show.

6. TheForgottenJedi

TheForgottenJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2004
    There was really nowhere else to ask this and its not really that big of a deal but Iam just wondering if anyone has found those Vader slurpee cups?

7. djj_rome

djj_rome Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    I found them at my local 7-11 in Richmond. Got 2 of the 4 so far, pretty nice cups.

8. TheForgottenJedi

TheForgottenJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2004
    Cool, so they did make their way to Vancouver, you can never be sure with these things. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.