main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX Plans for the future

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by BroodMcEto, Aug 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Well, since I now have some sort of time frame and a little insight into what's going on in the somewhat near future, I'm going to let you guys in on it.

First, I have to apologize to all of you. I have been to Waco a couple of times, but have not contacted you. It seems I never have enough time to visit all the people I want to visit when I'm there. In fact, if I had remembered, I could have stopped by Jason's Deli on July 15th to say hi, but I didn't remember until after we were in Abilene. Sorry guys....

But next, it's a little better. After that trip on the 15th, Christy and I realized that we missed living in Waco because we have a lot of family and friends there. We both decided that we'd like to move back to Waco. My grandmother in Hewitt isn't in the greatest of health, so the idea/thought/plan is to move in with her to help her out (and us out). I talked to people that can help make that happen for me and wasn't given any kind of timeline.

BUT, on Friday, I talked with some more people and found out that I could start looking into that idea after the first of the year. So, depending on what's going on with Starbucks in that time, Christy, David, and I will probably be moving back out there sometime in Jan-Feb.

I'm pretty excited about it and hope that I can do that. But, if sometime between then and now I get promoted to Store Manager, I'll go where that takes me. But we'll see.

2. Darth_Mauled

Darth_Mauled Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 16, 2002
    Hey Toby,
    Don't worry about not contacting us. I know you have probably been busy when in town. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, I'm kinda in the same boat as you are.

It would be cool if you guys could move back here. Keep us posted.

John

3. DARTHGOON

DARTHGOON Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2002
    Man that would be great if you could move back down here!It would be just like old times again.

4. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    You mean you bought David to town and never stop to show him off. For shame Toby.

Ok kidding aside we've missed having you around and it would great for you to move back to Waco :D

And we all understand that you have to take care of youe family first.

5. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    and I am totally parroting Elizabeth...

"You brought David to Waco and didn't stop to see us.. :eek: "

's ok though. Just means that we get to spoil him more when we do finally see him ;)

So glad to hear this though, we need you back in Waco Fanforce. The more the merrier :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.