main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Plasma Venting Unit - Stop By & Blow Off Some Steam

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Sep 26, 2002.

1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    I was over in MNFF and I noticed they had a ranting thread & I thought that sounded like a great idea.

So, here it is. Commence to Rant! :D

2. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Day 6 of Insomnia Hell - This stuff sucks! :mad:

3. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    waiting sucks

4. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Dealing w/ stupid mall managers is a pain in the keester! I wish they would just get a clue and do their jobs! :mad:

5. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    EDIT: WHOA...language...sorry everyone.

GIRLS SUCK! Though I wish it were just that simple. They MESS with your head, then act like they have no idea what you're talking about when you confront them on it. They're all just about headgames, and I'm sick of it. I'm not even gonna try anymore.

WORK SUCKS! And that IS just that simple. I'm still a one-striper even though I've been there longer than half the people in our shop (we have a lot of new people). Being here longer doesn't matter to some of these little punks because they think "oh, well I outrank you!" The difference between Airman First Class and Airman? About $50 or so a month, if that! What is an A1C referred to as? An Airman.

I'm getting my A1C stripe on Monday, and if they think they're gonna keep their crap up when I match them in stripes, they've got another think coming.

I'm also not taking any more crap from that whining | jerk who shouldn't even be in the airforce anyway. All he does is try to get his own little way and cry about it when he doesn't. There are very few people that I want to beat the crap out of just for the sake of HURTING them, and this guy is DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM!

Okay, that makes me sound really psycho, but I don't care, you guys don't work with this guy and have to put up with him 8hours a day at minimum AND have to let him give you orders when it comes to shift work. If I was a sergeant, I'd just tell this kid to shut up every time he opened his mouth. The worst part is that he's YOUNGER than me, but he outranks me by two stripes, and he is by no stretch of anyone's imagination a leader OR even a good airman.

hrm...you sure this thread was a good idea jen? [face_devil]

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Headaches suck. I've had this one for an entire week. Motrin, tylenol, advil, alieve... they all are not working! :_| Why!!!!!!! I swear my head is going to blow up.

7. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Sarah-HAve you had your eyes examined lately? That can be a reason, maybe.

8. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Actually I did have them before I left. There was nothing wrong, but they have been known to change quickly. Hmm...

9. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    IF you've changed your meds at all, that effect your eyes, too.

10. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    My icon disappeared :(
    .....aside from that not much to rant about today!

11. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    That's just 'cause they had to rearrange them this morning. So, it's still there, you just have to look. I REPEAT, they did not delete any icons this time around.

12. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Guess What I Found?? :p

I think we might need this one a little more now [face_blush]

13. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*deep breath*.... :)

14. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I hate doing the dishes. Something about it just pisses me off.

15. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    Livign in pueblo SUCKS! there is nothing to do if you arent old enough to drink. its so crappy when it comes to anything scifi. i have to get up at 6 am to go and do stuff that is fun up in denver and springs!

and my english teacher is stupid beyond belief. and he looks like an elf. put him in a funny looking costume, take 50 pounds off of his belt( and i mean it hangs on his belt-bad case of dunlap syndrome) and make him a foot shorter, i could see the guy running around the north pole making toys for santa. he cant decide what is wrong with my paper so he just keeps have me chagnes thigns back to they weay they have been.

I like this thread :)

16. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    *aims rocket launcher towards school*

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

My spanish teacher is unbelievalbe! she barely teaches us, and also she give us at least an hour of homework each night! (just let me rant!) I HATE THAT CLASS! some teachers dont believe that there are other classes at that school!

17. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I hate having to go to work. Why couldnt I have been born an heiress?

18. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    Dragon steps into thread, blows a little fire out of his nostrils, then sits down and begins to speak...

It's a recurring pattern in my life that as soon as I am happy and especially when I'm comfortable with where I'm at...someone (usually an authoritative figure such as the USAF) makes me feel like the guy who picked up the soap.

Peterson is great. They say "nope, you're not going to saudi, only three people are going and you're not one of them." A short time before I go "Oh, uh, we needed 2 more people to go, so you're going after all. And oh, by the way, even though you're the most inexperience of the 5 going, you're filling a spot for the most experienced and you're going to end up separated from everyone else from your shop and thrown into a spot you can't really handle."

Okay, that's done with, I'm settling in at PSAB in my new niche, learning new stuff, making lots of friends, and actually starting to be happy with where I'm at. "Airman Peter, I need to talk to you. You're going to Al Udeid, possibly as early as tomorrow, go home and pack your bags and get ready, you're going to a place that sucks even harder than this one, and nobody from our shop is going with you so you'll have to start over making new friends because we know how easy that is for you to do what with your anxiety and everything."

Al Udeid SUCKS. Plain and simple. BUT there is a bit of good news. I just got moved to nights. Meaning I can call home at a decent hour and surf the web ALL SHIFT LONG without getting in trouble. Why is this a bad thing though? Because it means the Dragon's tail is quivering with fear of what is going to happen next.

19. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    hey there mike...er...might be a good idea to edit out that first line there buddy. just to be on the safe side, eh? thanks bro.

20. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    it didnt even hit me today was the ides of march! i never have good days on the ides of march. i would have to say that today has been the worst of them all. today is just been so bad.

21. BobaBen

BobaBen Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    How,s the weather in denver in minneasota it is awesome to bad i have to work all day through it. :)

22. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    sunny and kind of hot when you are standing in a parking lot for few hours cause your car went to crap.

23. FenigDurak

FenigDurak Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    Alright, I'm going to vent about my brother. He's not really my brother, nor am I really venting about him. I'm venting about the 19 yr old twit he was dating.

On Saturday, they went to a party for the Empire Base group in RL. They went TOGETHER. She ignored him and danced with the guy she cheated on her ex with. *sigh* I feel so bad that he's such a great guy and taking so much crap from so many women. We both KNEW that she would do this and I just don't get how she couldn't have possibly known. *shakes head* GRRR!

24. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003

Grrrr. I went into work today to make up a day... and my devices were all shorted. Crap, crap, crap. All into the "They're dead, Jim" pile.

25. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    COMPUTERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spent all day trying to get my computer to work after I unhooked it after I finally got the desk together and moved it.

Turned on the computer, expecting to have some fun and nothing. No boot

Spent all afternoon going through everything I could think of, and then spent an hour on the phone the Dudes! @ Dell before I finally got it fixed!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!