main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Plasma Venting Unit - Stop By & Blow Off Some Steam

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Sep 26, 2002.

1. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Some people really really suck.

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Thanks for this thread!!!! I have a co-worker that gets on my nerves. I have so much work to do & all I can think about is how bad she bugs me.
    #1 she is a heavy sigher *you know* breaths heavy!
    #2 she talks loud & all the time, even when I'm on the phone. When I say "yeah" or "o.k." (to the person I'm talking to) she thinks it's to her & keeps talking.
    #3 she complains all day, you know just like I'm doing now :)
    #4 she is suppose to help me w/ collections & all she does is worry about her Accounts Payables. I tell her "if she doesn't collect money how does she think she can spend money?"
    #5 she doesn't even do her a/p job correct!

O.k, I think I feel better now :)

3. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    No you don't, you'll feel better when it's legal for you whack her over the head w/ a heavy blunt object ;)

4. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    I may do that BEFORE it's legal!!! :)

5. FenigDurak

FenigDurak Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    I'd like to express my frustrations with parents. They're going on their second honeymoon to Christmas Island and my mother is all kinds of worried that I'll come across some kind of emergency that I can't handle. So she's going to spend $20 a day to rent a satellite phone. I tried to tell her that if in the event of biological warfare, they'd prolly shut the satellites down (that's the emergency she swears up and down will come inher absence. Yeah, like an anesthesiologist in the OBGYN is really going to be the hinge of THAT decision). So $140 for the week for a phone that she can't even give me the NUMBER of. I told her to just seal up the windows before she leaves if it'll make her feel better, but -=sigh=- At the time, that conversation was quite funny. Really.

6. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Tell her you'll just come to my house. We have gas masks [face_devil]

My brothers and I did this whole Apocolypse thing for Halloween one year, so we bought a bunch from Army Surplus. Working and everything :D

7. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    your canisters are expired, go buy new ones :p
    :D [face_laugh]

8. Bjork

Bjork Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2002
    Grr...yesterday I had a nurse that didn't have enough brain cells to fill a spoon. She kept sending a chart and file that wasn't mine to every department; so four times I had to go back up and get the right chart. Grr... *Sigh*

I feel better now. :)

-Bjork.

9. BibsForTuna

BibsForTuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2003
    Okay, so it's snowing like a son of a gun at my house. My son's school is closed. And where do you think that I am!!!!

My boss called and said that if I could get in "safely" that I should be at work today!!!

Now, the one of the other girls in the office, who does not have kids was able to get the day off. I want to know who she had to b--- to get the day off and I had to shlep myself in here.

Thanks for letting me whine.

10. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    Sometimes when I get frustrated I vent my anger on the closest inanimate object that just happens to look at me wrong. The other day it just happened to be my portable cd player. I tossed it down on the wooden pallet-floor of the tent and busted the crap out of it. :( It was the CD player I bought at basic when my family was there and I was getting ready to bus over to Biloxi for tech school...kind of a lot of memories of that day that the cd player always brought up...

oh well. I went to the bx and dropped another $45 on a sony discman. I usually don't get sony discman's b/c the shock protection tends to suck and they're overpriced...but this was the cheapest cd player in the BX and I didn't want to spend any more than I absolutely had to.

*sigh*

I don't even know what it was I was pissed about when I busted the thing ?[face_plain] [face_plain] :mad:

11. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Do you need a trip to the Med-thingy (I don't know what they call it in the military)? Some prozac works for those kind of things, j/k.

12. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    So does chocolate, and packages from Home :D

Kelly - I've often asked that question in circumstances like that ;)

13. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    Jen and Kim are both correct, lol [face_laugh] [face_mischief] Josh is sending me some music, so I had to get another cd player to listen to his stuff (plus I like to listen to music while I read and before I go to sleep (which is usually the same time, hehe).

sleep also helps :)

Kelly: that sucks, where you work at?

14. BibsForTuna

Jan 9, 2003
    Here I am.......still at work. :(

I work for a stupid attorney's office. There's only five of us in and only one attorney, but do you think we can go home?

My boss is such a b----!!! :mad:

Thanks again for letting me vent. ;)

15. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Vent away!

16. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    I'm only gonna vent about having to dig a parking space for myself when I got home. They shut my call center down today round 2 and I'm looking forward to no work tomorrow (not a guarantee, but most likely)

17. BibsForTuna

Jan 9, 2003
    Well, I finally made it home. (I had to dig out to get into my spot too.) ;)

I don't have to work tomorrow, which is a good thing, because I would be right back here. :)

18. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    I can't believe they made you come in! My work is really hard nosed about attendance and stuff, but even we were being really easy about it. Gah!

19. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    ARGH!! I have SO MUCH stuff to gripe about that I CANNOT GRIPE ABOUT ON HERE!!!

OPSEC SUCKS!

20. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    OPSEC= operational security i assume. well maybe you can vent later on.

a little rant for me. my car is still just sittign at home. a mechanic friend was supposed to coem by yesterday and look at it. no dice. and this guy is so good with cars (he can listen and tell you the problem), that i dotn want to anger him or get him annoyed. i want my car back.

21. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    JD - we'll assume that it's something incredibly annoying/stupid/aggrevating, and commiserate with you about it even if we don't know the details. Hang in there!

22. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    My turn!!!!
    The only reason I came to work today was because I thought my office roomy wouldn't be here, but she is & louder then ever!!!!
    She TYPES LOUD, she MAKES PAPER SOUND LOUD, she TALKS LOUD (and alot).
    I have a headache & she is making it worse :(

23. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I hate cabin fever. The snow is pretty and all, but I was ready to jump out of my skin by yesterday. I hate feeling lonely. We had no cable, no phone, no net and I almost went insane.

We watched all of Buffy season two on dvd and whined a lot.

I am so looking forward to work today. Strange, huh?

24. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well, i just got told how much it will be to fix my car.

$2250. for parts and labor. it turns out that the problem was that i have a rod that came loose. its sucks!!!! well now i have to figure out how im going to pay for this!!!

25. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    Richard Biggs is doing an ACTING seminar at Starfest and I DON'T GET TO GO!!! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN GOING HOME IN 3 FRIGGIN DAYS BUT NOW I'M STUCK HERE FOR ANOTHER 3 FRIGGIN MONTHS!!!!!!