Plasma Venting Unit - Stop By & Blow Off Some Steam

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Sep 26, 2002.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Screw you, DST. I want my hour back.
  2. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    If I had a place to live and a job right now, I would be packing my car and moving up to Denver. I've completely stopped caring about all the crap at work that's making me stay. At the moment there may be a couple homicides reported down here in the Springs come morning.
  3. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    Taeirel, I'm looking for the "like" button....

Sarah, I'm sorry. My apt is tiny or I'd let you crash. [:D] Start looking for something else if you are done with your job. Really. Start. When you're ready to move, padmapper.com is a great site to help with finding a place (also driving around Englewood and writing down vacancies). ;)
  4. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I have a list of places in Denver I'll be sending applications. The question is, do I want to work as a CNA (hard back breaking labor, with low pay, but good work experience for the nursing thing), or as Tech support (much easier, much higher pay, and I've got almost 7 years experience in that area)...

And that site is AWESOME btw.
  5. Fontana Jedi Master

I have gone 38 years of my life without ever having a car accident that was my fault until today. :mad: :_|

The worst part is that I had to tell my boss that I scraped the side of my mini-van across the corner of his building - not that he would be angry - but that he is now going to tease me forever...
  6. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    Ever have one of those days at work where everything's going great, and then somebody comes along and takes a dump in your Cheerios?
  7. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    More than I care to count. :(
  8. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    I ate asphalt this morning and now my ankle is a lovely shade of green and my entire body hurts.

And I'm without a microwave, because mine died and the one I bought to replace it doesn't work. Now with this ankle, I'm not sure how I'll get it down three flights of stairs to return it.... I need a microwave to heat my heating pad. :_|
  9. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    ouch i am sorry Q. that isn't fun at all. :(

my mood is [face_frustrated]
  10. jemiesranova18 Jedi Youngling

cooking with whatever model everyone will definitely want to try it and do not know how it feels. whether you're one of them.
  11. Fontana Jedi Master

I have no idea what you are saying...now I feel really old. :(
  12. gra-co_o_hun Force Ghost

star 5

No, no, no Fontana, don't feel old, feel illiterate... I do. [face_mischief]
  13. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    Judging by that person's icon and the fact that they are banned, I would have to say they might know a little something about "US Americans" and like, such as, "the Iraq".
  14. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    How was it doing for you, Bill?
  15. Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR

star 3
    So some *%#@head broke into our apt building last night and cut the locks off everyone's storage unit. Take a wild guess what he stole from ours!!! ALL my SW collectibles! Fortunately DPD caught him red handed loading stuff into his nasty minivan.

To the cop roaming around our apt at 4am: May the Force Be With You sir!!!

[image=http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/r/ronald_mcdonald_arrested-12902.jpg]

PWND!!!
  16. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm glad they got him, Lego! You should send that cop a thank you note!
  17. -Gundark- Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I'm glad they were able to catch him. Good job DPD!

Time to do a little venting myself- Bad, bad night at work last night. I wish so bad that the law would let me talk more about what I do, so I'll just say that last night was filled to the brim with a lot of those "weep for humanity's future" moments.
    [face_beatup] [face_hypnotized] [face_tired]
  18. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    It's tough to say. I got hammered by a sinus infection and was sick for about the last 2+ weeks, and only got truly better in the last few days. I only used it a bit before I got sick... and since then, they days have gotten longer. But, I do think it'll help. The LEDs on that model are really bright. I'm having a difficult time getting it to sit right at the desk without blinding me. I might look at other models, but I definitely want a good SAD light starting around next October.
  19. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    Good to know, thanks. I'm thinking about getting one to help with this alleged sleep disorder I might have. According to what I've read, I'd need to use it year-round, but only for about half an hour a day.

Joe, I'm sorry you had a rough night. :(
  20. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    My job at the place Sarnia works eliminated my position yesterday.
  21. Sarnia WOTR Liaison

star 5
  22. -Gundark- Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I am so sorry, Q. Really ****** of them to not give you any notice :mad: :(
  23. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    Well that just sucks!

However, without the restrictions of OPPM, you are free to post as much and as often as you want. ;)
  24. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks, guys. [:D]

I don't work Friday now, so if my colors last that long I'll post away!
  25. jedijaysin Jedi Grand Master

star 2

That's not very nice at all,they must have turned to the dark side!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby