Plasma Venting Unit - Stop By & Blow Off Some Steam

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Sep 26, 2002.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. catz44 Force Ghost

star 4
    Grumble, grumble, grumble.....

Got yelled at today by a client saying the adoption costs are too high. I think if you can't afford the adoption cost you shouldn't be adopting anyways. Pets cost money people! You can't just get them and feed them crap and not take care of them!

Ok....rant is over ;)
    Katsu_MaRoy and nnaydolem like this.
  2. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    That's a very good point. Pets cost a lot more than most people realize, I think. If that's their attitude about the adoption cost, then I think it implies they won't be good pet owners.
    catz44 likes this.
  3. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    My night taking someone to the ER (no one you know, thank the Maker).

:confused: 8-} [face_plain] [face_sigh] :rolleyes: [face_waiting] [face_frustrated]:mad:
  4. catz44 Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh no! Hope everything is ok
  5. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks, Catz. They cleared her for anything physical and discharged her at about 2:00 after doping her up, but her life is kind of a big frakking mess right now. She spent the night on my couch. I'm hoping she can pull it together....
  6. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    Same person broke my toilet Monday night. Big huge thanks to @Jomama for helping me out, and I'm sorry you had to meet her like that. I hope none of the crazy got on you..... ^:)^
    I've had a rather exhausting couple of weeks. I was a few millimeters from violence several different times....
    She's in a different kind of hospital right now, so here's hoping there's not a chaos vortex around her when she gets out.
  7. jedijaysin Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Hopefully you will have a nice weekend?
  8. QueenHighMistress Force Ghost

star 4
    I plan to. :D
    FanForced likes this.
  9. FanForced Force Ghost

star 4
    What does it feel like to have 2 sleeping babies in the house while roofers walk around on the roof? Like every thud up there is a knot in your stomach getting twisted tighter and tighter. Don't wake a sleeping baby! Rule number 1!!
    catz44 and DieWompRatDie like this.
  10. FanForced Force Ghost

star 4
    Babies I nanny for are vomiting? Check. And they have diarrhea? Check. And the roofers are still banging? Check.
  11. DieWompRatDie RSA: SouthWest US

Manager
    star 4

Constant banging would make me want to vomit...maybe not have diarrhea, though.
  12. catz44 Force Ghost

star 4
    Yikes!!! I'm sorry not fun :(
  13. FanForced Force Ghost

star 4
    My boss told me that I'd have Friday off. Because their condo rental fell through, they've decided to go to work. So much for my plans that day. I'm a doormat.
  14. catz44 Force Ghost

star 4
    That is completely unfair! I'm sorry. You should tell them too bad you said I had the day off and I made plans.
  15. FanForced Force Ghost

star 4
    Sad venting...I miss Avyana. :-(
  16. SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR

star 7
    April B-day list was posted and mine was left off, by my Big Boss. Makes me feel so loved and that my 5 years of employment have meant so much to them. I know how it happened, but shouldn't my direct line up know my b-day? He only has 2 employees.
  17. FanForced Force Ghost

star 4
    That's a stinky piece of crap. If they went through the effort of looking up some of the birthdays, they should have looked them all up.
  18. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm sorry, S__C. That does suck. :( We love you, though! [:D]
Moderators: DieWompRatDie