main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Plasma Venting Unit - Stop By & Blow Off Some Steam

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Call the toy police!! Thats just wrong. My action figures live in harmony, everyone elses can too. :(

2. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Grrrr. That wasn't very courteous, or mature of them.

I was annoyed at work today because our water cooler was out of water. I pay way too much money every month to belong to this stupid water club, the person in charge STILL hasn't gotten around to changing our provider to someone who would cut the costs in half, and to top it off, we had no water today. Grrr. Dehaydration, bad.

3. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Maturity is the main lacking ingredient to Tuscon remaining a FanForce [face_plain]

Stupid Air Traffic Controllers who can't seem to get Airplanes into and out of their gates properly and promptly :mad:

4. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Doing laundry sucks. Not only do you have to wash it and dry it adding copious amounts of smelly chemicals along the way...but then you have to fold it, hang it and put it away!!! Will the torture ever end?

5. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I don't mind washing & drying part but the putting away part just sucks, bad.

6. FenigDurak

FenigDurak Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    Alright, so I normally like chocolate pudding, but NOT IN MY HAIR!

I was driving home for lunch today as I have an hour and was really craving a turkey sandwhich. Since it was so nice today and I haven't had my AC charged yet, I had my window down. Not a whole lot so the wind wouldn't whip my hair around.

The guys across the street, college students that rent the house, were throwing pudding ballons (water ballons with pudding in them) at passing cars. They hit my window at the top of the glass, the balloon splattered and pudding got EVERYWHERE.

So while I was sitting in my car, pudding sliding down my face, they at least had the courtesy to offer to clean out my car while I went inside and showered.

The killer part of this story is that I didn't have time to make a turkey sandwhich for myself. I had to get Taco Bell instead. And they screwed up my order.

Stupid Taco Bell.

7. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    "...went inside and showered"???????

How gracious of them..................FLOL!!!!!

8. Bjork

Bjork Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2002
    Ordinarily I think that people give the school lunch ladies a hard time - even if they are evil and mean most of the time. But after eating their so called "pizza" and getting food poisoning along with 1/3 of the student body; I am convinced that the lunch ladies are trying to kill us all! :mad:

-Bjork.

9. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lying, cheating, dishonest people make me VERY VERY AAAAANNNGGGRRRRRRYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

10. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I hate having those days...that mood where you just despise the world. Today was one of those loverly days where everything goes wrong, nothing goes right, and a stifling melancholy fog hangs over me ittle wittle head.

I bought a kewl rubbery yoyo and that seems to be helping. Its full of goo and it lights up.

Next time the mountain man comes to my building, I'll buy a case of them. I'll hand them out at a meeting, and we'll all have a little squishy toy to brighten up our dark foul moods. Squeeze this, and think happy thoughts!! :)

WHo am I kidding? Life sux!! I give up

11. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002

One of the mods at the JC community boards posted this, and it made me smile. After a day like today, thats saying a lot. I thought some of you might like it, too.

I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult.

I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an 8 year old again.

I want to go to McDonald's and think that it's a four star restaurant.

I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make ripples with rocks.

I want to think M&Ms are better than money because you can eat them.

I want to lie under a big oak tree and run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer's day.

I want to return to a time when life was simple. When all you knew were colors, multiplication tables, and nursery rhymes, but that didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know and you didn't care. All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset.

I want to think the world is fair. That everyone is honest and good.

I want to believe that anything is possible. I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again.

I want to live simple again.

I don't want my day to consist of computer crashes, mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor bills, gossip, illness, and loss of loved ones.

I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth,justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in the snow.

So....here's my checkbook and my car-keys, my credit card bills and my 401K statements.

I am officially resigning from adulthood. And if you want to discuss this further, you'll have to catch me first, cause, "Tag! You're it."

12. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    I posted in that thread too. :)

13. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Mistress...I'm already there.........why do you think I act the way I do?! FLOL!!!!!

14. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    O Happy Day. I have nothing to vent about this morning.

15. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    I'll vent about you posting up a storm just before I was leaving for work!!!

It's all your fault :D

16. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    I wanna vent about people who think that just because we're nearing the tax deadline that my company'll ship out their software for free. A couple of these customers have made me so mad that I have MY STINKIN' SOUTHERN ACCENT BACK! ARGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

-=breathes=- What part of 'procrastination doesn't mean you get free stuff' do these people NOT understand?

17. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    That sounds like a good plan to drive everyone crazy at the next meeting. Fenig & I will have to speak in our best Southern and give everyone nightmares [face_devil] :D

Y'all jes know I kin dooo it ;)

18. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    Dahlin honeypie, don' make us whip out th' Steel Magnolias on y'all!

19. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    In my case, it's more like Deliverance ;)

20. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    I have one word in reply to that. Ick.

21. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Deliverance is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. It seems to scare men silly, though...go figure.

22. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I'll have to bring a picture of my family from one of our visits back home recently. Bunch of shirtless and wife beater t-shirt wearing men sitting on the porch shooting the breeze after dinner. Kids & dogs running around w/ about 6 cars out front.

Yes, I am a redneck [face_mischief] [face_blush]

23. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I HAVE AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW AND I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!! [face_blush]

24. BobaBen

BobaBen Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Congrats on the interiew zoo. Todays Rant is on stupid people. Why at the job i work at there are so many stupid people and Jerks. Is it becuase god hates me that is it plaing an simple. Like tonight there was this one guy who was looking for a pair of binoculars and could not find them then i say he should try sporting goods. He claims that he has to go. So i apogize uncincerly and go back to work then the guy comes back later and says to me that we dont have any of those in sporting goods. Then as parting remark the guy Says. Thanks for the Help Jack A**. What an A** Hole

Ben

25. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Go in like you own the place, ZOO....that'll learn 'em!