main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Play-by-Post: d20 Saga Edition: New Republic AU

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Jedi Merkurian , Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    Initiative Roll: 7+3+5=15
    -------

Yuul risks a peek into the room as he stands on one side of the now open door. See the viscious looking droids he instinctively fires a shot at the nearest one while maintaining what cover he can from the side of the doorway.
    -------

Attack Roll: 13+3+1+1=18
    Damage if hit: 3+5+4=12

2. Corporate_Jedi

Corporate_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2002
    OOC: Initiative Roll = 9 + 7 = 16

IC: Seeing the Sith Battle Droids malevolent advance Soleria instinctively activates her lightsaber and calls upon the Force to aid her. Summoning the deepest reserves within her stretches out her right hand, unleashing to wave of telekinetic power at the center of the grouped droid's formation.

OOC:

Swift Action:
    Activate Lightsaber

Standard action:
    Force Slam
    Spend 1 Force point for Special Effect 2d6 pts dmg.
    Roll = 18 + Use the Force +11 = 29

If greater than Fortitude Defense score knocked prone and 6d6 dmg

6+6+4+3+3+1 =23 dmg to all targets in 6ft sq cone

If not than half dmg and not prone.

3. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Init roll: 17+?
    Seeing droids that need to be deactivated, Pvt Fah'dour uses his universal hostile droid deactivator (otherwise known as his blaster carbine) and drops to one knee to present a smaller target profile. He starts by firing at the left-most droid.

Hit roll: 14+?
    Damage: 5+8+1

As soon as one droid falls, Lahsur shifts his focus to the next.
    "Anyone spot any kind of control computer, or do you think these things are fully autonomous?"

4. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Lahsur: Your reflexes are pretty good. You're able to blast one in the upper torso, leaving one arm dangling momentarily. It apparently has some sort of power re-routing mechanism, because it recovers and begins to approach, albeit slower than its companions.

Soleria: You're able to catch 3 of them in your Force wave. One crashes into another, and they both crash into the third droid. They all smash into the wall and collapse in a heap of metal and sparks.

Yuul: Do you wish to concentrate fire on the one that Lahsur hit, or go for a separate target?

5. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Concentrate fire

6. Corporate_Jedi

Mar 25, 2002
    Soleria advances on the remaining droids, lightsaber at the ready to deflect any incoming bolts. As she slides into melee combat with one she slashes with a simple movement of Form I, looking for a weakness.

OOC:
    Attack Roll 13 + 4 = 17
    Dmg if hit = 5+7+6=18

7. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Lahsur continues to fire on the same droid until it drops.

Att: 13+? (sorry, still don't know my modifiers)
    Dam: 4+7+1=12

8. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Yuul, you're able to finish what Lahsur started. The droid's slowed reflexes make it an easy target. Meanwhile, the remaining two charge in for close combat, swinging their vibroswords. Lahsur, you're able to duck out of the way of the one swinging at you. Soleria, you parry the attacks of the one engaging you, but the flurry of blows leaves your arms a bit numb from the effort. Take 9 points of damage.

The good news is that during its attack sequence, the droid left itself open at a critical moment. You're able to bisect it from shoulder to hip.

Lahsur, you're on a roll. You manage to scramble back a bit from the droid and peg it in the lower torso. It's still coming, but noticably more slowly.

9. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Yuul sees the droid going after Lahsur and moves to blast it.
    ------

Attack Roll: 12+1+3+1=17
    Damage Roll: 3+5+5=13

10. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    "I'll start 'em, you finish 'em!"

Lahsur opens up on on the droid closest to him, hopefully before it can take a swing at him. He will retreat as necessary to keep the distance open.

Attack roll: 12+?
    Damage 7+4+1=12

Lahsur starts counting loudly just to annoy any AI in the bots or controlling them.

11. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    "I'll start 'em, you finish 'em!"

Yuul does just that. Your shot to the hip spins the droid around such that he's able to catch it dead-center in the chest.

In the room beyond, you notice what appears to be some sort of supply locker. It's pretty sparse and dim otherwise.

12. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Yuul, seeing the supply locker moves quickly to it and suddenly stops right before opening it, thinking of possible traps it might contain. He cocks his head around to look at Soleria saying, "Hey jedi, is the freaky force stuff giving you any sort off 'vibe' of this thing?"

13. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    >>How many are left? Is there anything that looks like it could be used for these droids to hide behind.

Lahsur waits for another target, then opens fire.
    Att=13+?
    Dam=4+2+1=7

"It that all of them? I thought I saw more..." Lahsur looks around. "We can always blast that locker open--universal lock-pick #2."

14. Corporate_Jedi

Mar 25, 2002
    "I did not sense any danger from this before. But I will remain vigilant while you open it."

15. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Sorry, took a few days off for my B-day. Updates soon!

16. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Opening the locker, you see a few racks of what look like grenades, with some sort of cushioning between them. You see 9 grenades in all.

17. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    "Hey Lahsur, you want to split these? We can rock paper scissors for the odd one. Or we can give it to her, I'm just not sure if jedi us grenades." Yuul said eyeing Soleria.

18. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    "Oh, I'll take 4." He leaves deciding the fate of the remaining one up to Soleria. "Guess it's a good thing we didn't blast it..." shrug.
    Lahsur looks at the other crates and boxes that the droids used for cover, then looks for other doors in the walls floor, & ceiling (never can be too careful). "What say we open these and see what's what?"

19. Corporate_Jedi

Mar 25, 2002
    "If blasters are an uncivilized weapon, then grenades are something approaching primeval. I will require a few moments rest however, constant use of the Force is...taxing. If you could continue to analyze those terminals, perhaps call up a floorplan? If its a matter of power supply I'm certain at least one or two of those droids could be used still."

20. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Looking around, it looks like the crates hold spare parts for the droids. Upon closer examination of the grenades, it looks like you're dealign with three different types of grenades, three each:

-One set looks like it has some sort of ion charge to it.
    -One set looks like your standard (albeit archaic) frag grenades.
    -One set, you're not certain, but it looks like it has some sort of miniaturized payload. What the payload is, you're not certain.

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: If we do rock paper scissors for the odd one out, we should each send the gm a pm with what we are picking. Also, merk, would you mind picking who got which and how much of each of the types of grenades?

22. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Seeing that as GM, I wield the Infinity Gauntlet, and don't feel like doing math right now :p we'll just say that both Yuul and Lahsur end up with 3 of each type of grenade.

The group also hears the rhythmic metallic clanking of marching droids. Turnig to the source of the sound, you see another batch of 6 Sith battle droids coming into the room from the hangar bay.

Make new Initiative checks.

23. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Lahsur spins in place and snarls at the droids. "You slaggin' droids are in for it now!"

Init: 13

Lahsur's intended action is to throw one of the ion grenades (see if they still work--best to find out now) into the middle of their formation.

Throw: 12+?
    Damage: ???

24. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Iniative: 5+5+3=13
    -----------
    Yuul wheels about upon hearing the noise, his carbine already leveled at whoever would be there. Great, more droids. He opens fire as soon as his line of fire crosses one of the droids paths.
    -----------
    Attack Roll: 10+1+3+1=15
    Damage(if hit): 8+1+8+(1)=18

25. Corporate_Jedi

Mar 25, 2002
    OOC:Initiative 7+ roll 8= 15

IC: Soleria draws her lightsaber and watches the oncoming droids, readying a defensive posture. When her companion tosses his grenade the Jedi reaches out with the Force, guiding it directly to the point where the blast will hit as many as possible.

OOC: Fight defensively +2 def (+2 Acrobatics)
    Use the Force +11 roll 16 = 27 for TKing the grenade into the middle of droids 3 and 4 in the line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.