main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Play-by-Post: d20 Saga Edition: New Republic AU

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Jedi Merkurian , Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corporate_Jedi

Corporate_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2002
    ooc: Yes she took it. It belongs safely in the Jedi Archives not laying around for someone to find.

2. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    "Looks like we're going to be cosy for a while. Hope no-one has bad breath."

>>We should nuke this place from orbit. It's the only way to be sure...

3. Corporate_Jedi

Mar 25, 2002
    Soleria nods, the slight smile at the joke hidden in the shadows of her now raised hood. "We must report back quickly. If the Imperials become aware of this location they will doubtless return in force. My master will know what to do next."

4. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    OoC: I'll assume that Yuul hops in as well.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The ride is uncomfortably tight and bumpy, or comfortably so, depending on how you look at it ;) But the pod goes hurtling out an escape shaft, coming to a crashing halt at the edge of the plateau outside the temple. The temple collapses in on itself, much like building demolitions used on worlds that lack construction droids.

As the pod opens, you see Master Darksun standing over you.

"Well, it seems that the lot of you made quite an impression..."

5. Corporate_Jedi

Mar 25, 2002
    Soleria unfolds herself gracefully from the pod, smoothing the folds of her Jedi robes around her. "Master, the temple was some sort of ancient Sith testing ground. The Imperials were apparently somewhat aware of its presence here, although I'm not sure if the recent space conflict was simply a coincidence. Most of the crypt's knowledge was destroyed by the self-destruct, but I was able to recover something which might give us clues to further locations, or perhaps what it was the Imperials were seeking." Soleria removes the holocron from her belt container and hands it to Master Darksun. "I will confess Master, I have some curiosity as to the knowledge it contains. But I think it best we present this to Master Skywalker and Master Tionne.

6. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    "No disrespect or anything, but you did bring a ship, right?"

7. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Master Darksun grins as you hear the distinctive whine of a YT-series tramp freighter. You see a YT-1300 land behind him as he clips a beacon caller back on his belt.

"Why, as a matter of fact..."

8. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    "Great. What say we get out of here, tractorbeam a rock, and drop it onto whatever remains of that building, just to make sure no one else stumbles across murderous droids or weird holograms, and then get back to civilization? All in favor?" Lahsur raises his hand.

9. Corporate_Jedi

Mar 25, 2002
    (ooc: Are we still running? I know I was gone for a bit before but then we seemed to get back in a groove.)

Soleria chuckles a bit at the jest and looks towards the ship with anticipation.

10. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    "Well, you've got the cube-thing, the temple is destroyed, there's no signs of civilization on this rock, and I think the Celestial Puppeteer is waiting for the opportunity to thank us for short-cutting his plans. I suggest we board the ship and leave immediately before the planet explodes underneath our feet. Sir? Ma'Am?"

11. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Master Darksun chuckles. "Well, offhand I don't know of any Sith magic that can destroy planets, and I don't sense a Death Star in orbit. Still, one can never be sure..."

12. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Soooo...

There obviously isn't much interest in this particular adventure. Any ideas? Is it the setting? The era? The foibles of the play-by-post format? The style of play?

13. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    I was waiting for the next installment from the GM. Pvt Fohdur was climing in the ship to leave for his next mission.

Don't know about anyone else...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.