main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Play.com's Celebration Clothing and other goodies ## NEW ##

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by timbolton, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Was checking Play.com for the "Star Wars vault" and found they have quite a lot of discounted SW goodies, including this page on "Celebration Clothing" (mainly Chunk t-shirts, but cheaper than in the shops) -

http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/3-/3844/2-/Promo.html

Use the SW banner with links to "DVD | Music | Games | Books | Gadgets | Collectables | Posters | Tickets | Clothing" for other stuff. One figure at least has a 50% discount (the C-3P0 with Jawa).

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Wow! Just wow! Some things are really cheap!! :eek:

Is it possible to order some things through you (for jedi-con)? Since I guess shipping will cost a lot. Just a question. I'm not even sure if I can order this right now. [face_blush]

3. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    The only thing I was really bummed about not being able to get was the child-size Vader T-shirt which wasn't available for adults. I was seriously wondering whether I should try getting a child's XL and seeing if it fit me. :p

4. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    I've just received a Gentle Giant Red Guard Statue from Play.Com, thanks to Tim's heads up! We were going to buy this at CE for £80 from one of the dealers as it was a great price but when we finally decided to get it they had all sold out! So to see it here for £60 was a bargain too good to miss! :)

5. Lord_Hengill

Lord_Hengill Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2007
    Very interesting. I think I might order some of these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.