main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Play It By Ear (Jaina/Zekk YJK fic.) Fait Accomplit February 28th 2005!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jade_Max, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Sorry, I spell like crap.

EDIT: That was a typo. Honest, I can spell sorry. See I just did!

2. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Don't be sorry. I can't really spell either....
    POST!!!!!! :D

~ Jaid

3. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    Hey everyone!

Well, as you can probably tell from my name, I'm a big J/J fan. However, once I read J_M's "From Scratch", I decided I just had to check this out. I'm hooked. While I still do think J/J rules, (sorry all you K/J and Z/Jers) I love Zekk and think Z/J is just wonderful too. I love this story, and I hope to see more soon! :D

4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    la-di-da-di bump^

~TJF

5. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
  6. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    PLEASE JM!!!!!!!!!!!
    You promised more almost a week ago!!!!

7. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    Remember!! Patience build character!!!!!

*scowls and mutters* To heck with character...

8. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    rofl bellyup [face_laugh] :p don't worry, it'll be worth the wait ;)

bump^

~TJF

9. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    *muttering threateningly*

It had better be worth it.........

Sith it all Goddess!!!!!!!

Up it for Krith's sake!!!!!!!

UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAND, UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Mad Impatient Jaid

10. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    it WILL be worth it Jaid, you just have to try to have some patience. JM's busy, but i'm sure she'll get to updating this as soon as she can :)

~TJF

11. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    alrighty people...Jade_Max asked me to tell you that she's not sure when she'll be able to update again as she's not able to load the boards or load up anything she's written so you guys are just going to have to wait some more...no doubt it'll be worth the wait when JM can update ;) :)

~TJF

12. Silver_Solo

Silver_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2002
    I have only one emotion in response:
    :_|

13. Elleg85

Elleg85 Jedi Grand Master

Jan 11, 2003
    This is a nice fic. I don't really mind waiting. I'm sure it'll be worth it :)

14. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    *uses Force to kick Jade's comp*

15. kylie_skywalker

kylie_skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    Great story so far!!!!!!

i love J/Z fics, but there are so few of them out there :(

i'm so glad i found this one :D :D :D

16. Elleg85

Jan 11, 2003
  17. kylie_skywalker

kylie_skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    UP!! more soon???

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
  19. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    La-de-da-de-da.........

Up.

*Jaid kicks the thread up and then starts beating DRL into the ground*

How dare you conspire against those who are mearly trying to keep the boards from being attacked???????

UP!!!!!!!!

:D

Don't worry Goddess.

I am patient.

Ask Vader_Incarnate.

*Jaid prays that her Goddess will not ask V_I*

hehe.........

I'm waiting..... [done to the toon of "I'm wishing" from snow white]

This post serves no point other then for when the Goddess comes back she won't feel deserted.

20. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
  21. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    upupupupupup!!! *pushes up to the top*

22. Elleg85

Jan 11, 2003
  23. Elleg85

Jan 11, 2003
  24. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    First of all I'm going to apologize profusely for being unable to update my stories. That includes any of them that were left back in February afterI got my job. I work a 12 hour night shift and it leaves me precious little time to write, but I'm going to go for updates at least once a month, long updates, if not twice. We'll see how things go. But yes, that's how busy my life is at the moment.

Again, I apologize for the lack of updates, but I do hope to add more to each of these in the near future.

Thank you for your patience and encouragement, and thanks for reading!

+++++++++++++

"Zekk!" Jaina slammed her palm on the door of his room, checking her chrono again. "Zekk! Shavit, wake up already, I said sunup!"

She lifted her hand again just as the door slid open.

"Alright, I'm up!" he snapped irritably, scratching his head tiredly as he fought a yawn. "Swimming at dawn. Jaina, it's my birthday, you couldn't let me sleep in?"

She gaped at him, trying to sort through his words as she stared at his bare chest. He wore shorts and little else. She swallowed hard. Apparently she wasn't the only one who was going to enjoy a little eye candy today. "Uh... what?"

He looked at her and sighed, leaning against the doorjamb. "Jay, you're staring."

She blinked, blushing slightly. "Uh, yeah, sorry. I mean, are you ready? I know it's early and it's your birthday and everything, and uh... I mean, I wanted to take you out for your..."

He chuckled, cutting her off, his emerald eyes losing their annoyance and becoming amused. "You're rambling."

She snapped her mouth closed, blushing hotter. "Sorry," she mumbled.

Zekk smiled, "Don't be. Give me five minutes, alright?"

She nodded, waiting only until he disappeared back into his room to slump against the wall, sliding to the floor to bury her face in her knees. [/i]Could I have sounded any more inane?[/i] she wondered, embarrassed. She'd been completely unprepared for seeing Zekk in little more than shorts. Later, when they got to the swimming hole, yes, but just out of bed... she could still see him in her mind. His hair had been wild, tousled, but adorably so. Her hands had itched to slide through it, to tame the slight curls. And his face... she wondered if she'd ever look at him the same again.

He'd been annoyed with the early wakeup call. She supposed she deserved it, seeing as how it was his birthday, but lord, the man was just out of bed and all she'd wanted to do was drag him down and kiss him. What's wrong with me? she asked herself silently, keeping half an ear out for Zekk. The last place she wanted to be found was on the floor wallowing in her confusion.

Taking a deep breath she cleared her mind as best she could and pushed the image into the deepest part of her memory. She'd deal with it later. Unfolding from her position she got to her feet and dusted off the back of her jump suit. She was nervous enough about this afternoon, not to mention excited, but she wasn't sure if she could convince Zekk to stay away from the Temple for as long as Jacen would need. Squaring her shoulders, she leaned against the wall and waited. Her fingers played with the material of her clothing, but she didn't notice. She was far too preoccupied with how to keep Zekk away. Swimming was good, but eight hours of it might be a little much. She'd think of something. Sooner or later.

True to his word, Zekk was ready in five minutes and Jaina, now composed, pushed away from the wall as he joined her. "I should have said it before, but Happy Birthday."

He grinned, slinging his arm around her shoulders and pulling her close. "I would have settled for a 'Good Morning' rather than a banging on my door."

She chuckled, wrapping her arms around his waist and turning into his embrace. "Good morning and Happy Birthday." She smiled. "Sorry about the rude awakening, but you sleep like the dead."

He hugged her, planting a kiss on the tip of her nose before letting her go. "Well, I can think of nicer ways to wake

25. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    :eek: :eek:

*stares at screen*

SLEEPY ZEKK ONLY WEARING SHORTS???

*drools all over desk*

*swoons*

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

That was a great postie, JM!! Hehe... Jaina was caught staring... I would be too... [face_love] [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.