main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Play It By Ear (Jaina/Zekk YJK fic.) Fait Accomplit February 28th 2005!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jade_Max, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Wow, another post! Hehe, JM's BACK!!! YAY!!!

Jaina confused... poor Jaina... I get the feeling falling in love will be a very confused time for little inexperienced me... especially if Jaina's so sad!

HEhe, pounding on heavy objects... poor Zekk!

2. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    *faints*

*reads*

*faints*

*realizes it's Supream Goddess II's fic*

*screams*

*runs in circles*

*faints*

3. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

yeah your back! Nice post Shirtless Zekk, hmm that gives me ideas for my story. *makes note for a shirtless zekk post* Jaina distracting Zekk for 18 hours? That should be easy.

~*Rose*~

4. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    "My ship? You'd hurt my beautiful ship?" ROTFL!!!!!!! ah, beautiful obsessive/compulsiveness... we love you Zekk!!!!!!!!

5. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    Ahh...man! What a rotten place to stop!! I wanted to see what happens when they go swimming... [face_love] Ah well...

JADE'S BACK!!!!!!!!! WITH ALL HER WODNERFUL POSTS TO HER WONDERFUL STORIES! WHOOPEE!!

6. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    His hair had been wild, tousled, but adorably so. Her hands had itched to slide through it, to tame the slight curls. And his face... she wondered if she'd ever look at him the same again.
    He'd been annoyed with the early wakeup call. She supposed she deserved it, seeing as how it was his birthday, but lord, the man was just out of bed and all she'd wanted to do was drag him down and kiss him.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] only one word for ya': yum...

:p

"Maybe I'll tinker with the Lightning Rod someday when you're sleeping. I bet you'd hear that from a thousand miles or more."
    He pretended to be aghast. "My ship? You'd hurt my beautiful ship?"

[face_laugh] that's zekk alright... :D

i've told you this before, but i love this post :D can't wait for the next one ;)

~TJF

7. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Hehe. Cute.

8. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Your back!!! Thank goodness, I was so worried that this fic was going to go on uncompleted. It's good to see you over here again. :D

"Sorry about the rude awakening, but you sleep like the dead."

Poor Zekk, getting picked on so early in the morning. Great post though Jade! As always you?ve written both of the characters wonderfully.

Take your time with updates, I?ve been pretty loaded down with school work these past few weeks and I know it?s hard to find the time to sit down in write. As long as you contiue the story I'll be happy to drop in.

9. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    *is utterly speechless*
    Zekk in only... [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]
    *drools*
    Oh, I want one of my own!!

Incredible fic!! So glad you finally updated! I'll try to be patient for the next post, but don't know how easy that's going to be...

10. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
  11. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
  12. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
  13. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    We need more... I want to know what happens when Zekk sees Jaina's bathing suit! :p

up! :)

14. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    E-mail is going to TJF tonight, so hopefully it'll be up within the next couple of days!

15. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    yummy...and what a post :eek: [face_love] ;) i'll get it back to you as soon as i get back from school *grimaces* first real day back and all....

~TJF

16. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Oooohh....I can't wait! *rubs hands in glee* Swimming with Jaina and Zekk!! :D Uppity-boomers and make it come soon!

17. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Post soon? Pretty please?

18. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Hello??? I thought you said a post was soon!! :_|

19. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    I know I said soon, and I meant soon, i just had it deleted from the computer I use to post. No biggie, I'll just have to transfer it over again. If you're lucky, I should be able to get that done by the end of tonight, or early tomorrow morning.

Sorry for making you wait guys, it's a little complicated to post when you have to transfer files through a network.

20. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    I'm looking forward to more, Jade! Don't worry, I've had a lot of computer problems, too. It's really hard to keep up with your posts when things are getting erased all the time. :)

21. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    And So, I deliver, even though I'm late again...

Sorry for making you guys wait so long, the next post is going to be a doozie.

Hope it's worth the wait!

The water of the lake shone blue-green in the growing light of the day as Jaina and Zekk approached the shore. The once massive temple that reigned in the center had been destroyed, leaving several large rocks and areas of debris which would provide shade. The plants around the lake were huge, spiralling to heights they could barely see. Yet the atmosphere was intimate and the tension between them seemed to have grown with their leisurely walk. Jaina knew Zekk was expecting something of her; she just wasn't sure what.

They spread their towels and the blanket they'd brought on the bank near the water before sitting down together to remove their boots. Jaina, ever practical, undid the tops of her boots and simply kicked them off before turning to Zekk.

He was fighting with the full laces, having apparently tangled the top set in a knot. She grinned and swatted his hands away from his shoes. "Men," she teased, "always having trouble with the simplest of tasks."

His eyes sparkled. "It's a good system."

She rose to the bait. "Excuse me?"

He grinned roguishly before bending forward to meet her eyes. "I pretend to be incompetent, and you do something for me. Eases my work load."

Her eyes widened before

she stepped back. "Remove your own boots, you..."

He held up a finger. "Ah ah, birthday boy."

She tossed her head before attacking the fastenings on her jumper. "I'll get you back for that," she promised. "Birthday or not!"

He deftly removed his boots, the sparkle in his emerald eyes intensifying. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

She didn't respond as she carefully removed the sleeves of her jumper, revealing the top of her bathing suit. She didn't see Zekk's eyes widen, nor his hands pause in the act of undoing the laces on his shirt. Nor did she hear the sharp intake of breath as she bent at the waist to push the fabric from her limbs.

She straightened, catching sight of his wide, dark eyes, and froze. "What?"

She saw him swallow, as if his throat was dry, his hands falling uselessly to his side as his gaze seemed to drop, of its own accord, to her feet. She shifted as he carefully, slowly, looked up her body, a heat trailing through her limbs.

She blushed. "Zekk."

His gaze finally met his and she could see his unspoken appreciation, his approval, mixed with something else.

She crossed her arms over her chest in a posture of bravado she wasn't anywhere close to feeling as her stomach churned with anxiety. "Should I strike a pose? Or maybe throw you in the lake, you look like you need cooling off."

"Sor..." He cleared his throat and tried again. "Sorry. You're just..." he waved one hand at her, seemingly unable to find the words.

She smiled, the trade mark Solo half-smile, and cocked her head to the side. "Are you always so well spoken? Or am I just lucky today?"

He seemed to snap out of it and lunged at her, taking her to the ground. She laughed as he pinned her down, his hair falling into his eyes as he looked down at her. "If you'd tear down the defensive net, I might be able to tell you what I was thinking."

She quieted, unable to wipe the small smile from her lips. "Sorry, I'll shut up."

"Good." He lifted his hands so one could brush the hair from her face before he leaned down to kiss her gently. "You're so very beautiful." He told her softly right before he kissed her again.

They stayed on the sand for a couple of minutes before Zekk rolled away and to his feet, offering his hand to her. She took it shyly, allowing him to help her to her feet before brushing the sand from her suit. Zekk continued undressing then joined her at the edge of the water.

Jaina tried not to stare but was unsuccessful as Zekk turned to smile at her before leading the way into the water. Only when he'd disappeared under the calm surface did she shake of

22. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

[face_love] :eek: [face_love] :D

WOAH!!!!

:D Poor Zekk!!! :D

I guess Jaina got the reaction she wanted... :D heh, what more could she have wanted?!?!

A nap with her guy, kisses, flirting.... I'd say it was a profitable day. :D

*giggles happily*

Well worth the wait Supreme Goddess. :D

23. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Great update, Jade! I love how your able to mix the awkwardness and the comfortableness of their relationship together. :)

"Tenel Ka managed to get it for me. I didn't ask how, I just assumed she asked and she received. It's how being Royalty works, you know."

I think she knows a thing or two about being pampered herself. :D

Awesome work, as always! I'm looking forw

24. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay! You posted! Hehe, very well done. :) Let me guess, they're going to be late and they'll start a search party and find them like that? Hehe. Can't wait for more.

25. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2003
    Ooooooooh! Mush! :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.