main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Play It By Ear (Jaina/Zekk YJK fic.) Fait Accomplit February 28th 2005!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jade_Max, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
  2. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
  3. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
  4. Jasa_Solo

Jasa_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2003
    /upps it again and wonders were everones gone.

5. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Just a little boost. :)

6. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Teh PsychoUpper Strikes again

7. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Teh PsychoUpper Strikes again

8. Enelya_Sol

Enelya_Sol Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2004
    Being new to the board, I just found this fic. It's awesome! I love it! Pure Jaina/Zekk fluff (with hilarious moments with Kyp and others thrown in as well), and you have the characters so well captured. I really do hope you update soon, please?

Keep up the excellent work.

9. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Hello! (ello)...(llo)...(lo)...(o)...

Echoes! :D

*thinks*

I mean... :(

10. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    The final letters of her name have it....

UP!!!!!!!!

11. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    teh PsychoUpper strikes again

12. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    *sighs and blows the thread UP to the top!*

13. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003

14. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    and again..........

15. Enelya_Sol

Feb 2, 2004
    Joining 3MD in here with an UP!

16. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003

17. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
  18. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
  19. Enelya_Sol

Feb 2, 2004
    Are you ever going to update? This is a great fic!

20. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
  21. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
  22. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    This is one of the times when I really wish I'd asked beforehand if she wanted me to post, if she couldn't. Too late now...

*sigh* :(

bump^

~TJF

23. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    erk. Am I going to post? Yeah, as soon as I get through the revisions TJF sent me... which should be in approximately 20 minutes now that all my stories are in my hard drive.

I do appologise, everyone, I had hoped to get this updated monthly.

24. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    As promised, here's the next part... and a little something even TJF hasn't seen yet, so you'll see that one part has better grammar and spelling, and another has, er... that lacking *snicker* TJF is my awesome English nut :)

Tenel Ka surveyed the scene as the sun was setting below the tree tops. Jacen had outdone himself.

"Is it alright?"

She turned her head, her warrior braids swinging gently, to look at Jacen. "You have done well, Jacen Solo."

"You think so?" He nearly preened under her approval.

"This is a fact." She looked around. "We are missing the guest of honor."

"I noticed that too. I wonder if Jay forgot about the party."

"I do not think so."

Jacen stared across the tree tops from the peak of one of the Massassi temples. The dim light of Yavin set behind him as he scanned for his twin. She was aware, awake and very excited in a way he?d never felt before. He frowned. That wasn't like her at all.

"You are going to look for her." It wasn't a question from Tenel Ka.

Jacen glanced at the young woman who'd occupied his thoughts for the better half of his life. "You know me so well. Come on. Raynar and Lusa know what they're doing and we need to find our friends."

They headed for the base of the temple and were on their way towards the path to the lake when Jaina and Zekk appeared. They were holding hands, their smiles those of intimate friends or lovers, and Jacen skidded to a halt. "Jay?"

She looked up and the smile on her face died. A careful observer, however, would notice it hadn?t left her eyes. "Jacen. Sorry we're late; we got carried away and lost track of the time."

He crossed his arms over his chest. "Sure. And my gort was born live. You two alright?"

Zekk nodded, wrapping an arm around Jaina's shoulders. "We're fine. We kind of wore each other out at the lake, so we took a nap. We almost didn't wake up tonight."

"Well, come on then, let's go."

Jaina rolled her eyes. "Good to see you too, Jasa. We're going to go change, see you in five?"

Tenel Ka took Jacen's hand and began leading him away. "That is acceptable, friend Jaina. Do not be late."

Jaina watched as Tenel Ka and Jacen walked away. Or more correctly, as Jacen was dragged away by Tenel Ka, no match for the warrior woman's strength. Not that he seemed to be fighting too hard. She turned her attention to Zekk. "See you in five?"

He gently ran a finger along the curve of her chin and nodded. "Five minutes. If you're any longer I'll come drag you away over my shoulder."

She blushed. "Zekk!"

He winked at her before gently kissing the tip of her nose. "Love you, Jay, don't be late."

"Never." She tugged his hand and hugged him quickly before pulling herself away. Any more of that and she might never leave!

Jaina arrived at her door from a dead run, barely pausing as the door slid open, and stumbled inside. She drew up short, inhaling sharply. On her cot was a dress of shimmering fabric. Dark blues that sparkled like the night sky mixed with light jade greens and a nearly sheer amber. Tenel Ka; it had to be.

Jaina approached the bed carefully, unsure if she was seeing things. The fabric clung to her fingers, molding itself to her curves and she withdrew as if burned. Her friend approved of her and Zekk; there could be no other explanation for the gift.

A huge smile split her face as she checked her chrono. She'd have to hurry if she wanted to meet her 5 minute time limit.

Zekk was waiting for Jaina when her door finally slid open and he took a step back in astonished surprise. "Jaina?"

She winked at him, striking a pose. "Do I pass?"

"You look..." he trailed off.

Her eyes fairly sparkled though she was figthing a blush. "Thank you. You look good too."

And he did, dressed as her uncle Luke once had in black Jedi fatigues. His boots shone with a polish and care that resembeled a military finish. She extended her hand to him and he bowed over it unexpectedly, kissing the tips of her fin

25. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
    YAY, Exellent post. Glad this got updated.

Can I get PMs whenever U update a story Jade_Max ?

And Jade_Max, you used to know me as _3MD_PsychoSniper before I changed names

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.