main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Playdium!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Padawan_Padme, Feb 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 20, 2001
    Hehehe, I go to start this thread before anyone else got to. :p

Yesterday was awesome. I'll admitt, we lost the hockey, but...They only had 5 players, so they chose 2 of ours, and took 2 of the best people. But, other than that it was fun. (and there were no "serious" injuries).

Playdium was also very cool. Never being there, it was even more fun. The one thing I kept doing was the dancing thins (where you have to step on the right arrows) cuz it was really fun. There was this one guy that just kept going on it, and he was making it look so easy. (which it wasn't on the harder levels). Oh well, it was still fun!! And I actually stayed awake the whole time! lol. I just still can't believe andrew. I can't believe he got his buckle unbuckled on the IMAX reboot thing.....10 seconds from the end of the film. And we had to sit there and wait for it to rewind!! Don't worry, he got his beatings. lol. :p

Well, that's all I can think of to say.

2. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    What about my loss of blood?

What about my fat lip?

What about my hole in my bottom lip?

Yes we lost the game, but it was fun!!!!

(Mind you I can still have my revenge...
    *Chris ponders banning everyone on the Toronto team......LOL....just kidding.)

3. Launch

Launch Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Well, I'm glad you guys had fun! Wish I coulda ben there, but me and John had fun just the same :)

4. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 20, 2001
    sorry chris, I meant like, no one broke anything (though there were a couple close calls with all that ice. I hope Brian's ok).

5. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    I must have played Star Wars Trilogy 4 times that night! The Reboot MovieRide was really cool, I have to thank Andrew for undoing his seatbelt near the end, causing the ride to stop and restart :D
    And regarding the hockey game... Sorry for playing for the other team. We can all blame Tragic for that. I can see you're all mad because we would have definitely won with myself and William on YJN's team

6. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    How could you guys post so early!? I just woke up! Ugh....

Anyway, it was a blast. Although I going to Playdium revealed two things about me. 1. I can't dance, and 2. I can't play baseball.

The hockey game was really fun, although I was one of the people with minor injuries (I got hit in the face with the ball and pulled a leg muscle).

All in all, the day was great, ending with a look into what could be when Chris and Debby did a Photomorphises project that showed them what their child would look like if they ever had one.

Now, before I callapse, I believe I'm going back to sleep.

7. VaderJay

VaderJay Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    sorry about the loss guys I tryed to stop them the best I can. I was a little out of practice.......and don't beleive the romours that I was payed off....lol....no one has proof...right Deb..lol

8. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Sounds like you had an interesting time. Its not fair that Toronto took Will and Nick tho!!! ah well such is life. Me, I made chocolate chip cookies, and went over to Alex's house.

So when is Lazer tag?? Are we inviting the toronto gang to that one too??? :D

Shaden

9. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    If we invite Toronto to Laser Tag, they don't get our trained assasins this time!

10. Launch

Launch Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    lol, me and my friends always have a little paint ball tournament in the summer, usually not long after school ends. If we are...you guys could always come. Not as YJN if you didnt want to, but just those who would like to.

11. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    The irony is my husband gets a bloody, fat lip from my brother's elbow... :( I saw the whole thing... it was great! [face_laugh] No offense Hon... I still love you (sound familiar?)

On a side note, I think I caught some interesting pictures on my camera. Tragic and Vader, would you know anything about it? Maybe we should talk.

12. VaderJay

VaderJay Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    Come on Deb....You didn't see a thing! The camera lies.....lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.