main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Players in the Marvel RPG only- Marvel or Mutants & Masterminds?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 5, 2004.

?

Players in the Marvel RPG only- Marvel or Mutants & Masterminds?

Poll closed Jun 6, 2004.
  1. Marvel RPG

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mutants & Masterminds

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Don't care, just want to play a superhero

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
  2. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    If you are a player in the Marvel game, please vote 1 time. If you are not a player in that game, please do not vote.

We are discussing the possibility of MoronDude GMing Mutant's and Masterminds EVERY week, even the weeks I GM Modern.

Otherwise, I would GM Marvel every other week, and in the off weeks, MoronDude would GM Mutants and Masterminds. (it might get confusing playing 2 superheroes in 2 different games... but maybe not).

thus this poll to help us figure out what YOU the player wants! Feel free to post your thoughts on the matter as well. If you have anything bad to say about MoronDude or myself, don't. :)

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    If I can keep all the comics I read straight I think two more adventures arent going to confuse me. But I voted for M&M every week.

4. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Well the main difference is that they are just two sets of rules. I havent had much of a chance to see either of them in action, so I can't really vote. Either way it's gonna be a comic type rpg.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    POLL CLOSED. SEE OTHER THREAD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.