main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Playhouse Raffle...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Java_Jedi, Nov 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Java_Jedi

Java_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    This year manning the tables is not going to be an "official " club thing, but there are several PPl who still plan to go down. :)

I got the call today with the times open. PLease posted ASAP if you are able and interested and what slot you would like.:)

( new this year... the top 5 sellers each week win a GC for Pen Center.)

12/7 - 4-6, 6-8 pm
    12/9 - 4-6, 6-8 pm
    12/15 - 4-6, 6-8pm
    12/17 - 2-4, 8-10pm
    12/19 - All day open... 12-2, 2-4,4-6
    12/22 - 12-2, 2-4, 4-6, 6-8pm

I need to let her know by Friday morning so that they can schedual ppl in for next week.

If I can make arangments for Mike then I will probably go for teh better part of the 19th. Any and All help is awesome for any date though.

2. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    no idea what this is about...

3. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Every year at the Pen Centre various members from YJN volunteer at a table for Women's Place at the Pen Centre in St. Catharines. They sell tickets for a raffle with a grand prize of an amazing child's Playhouse.

4. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    okay... that's a little better... So.. I've been wondering before about this.. but is this a dressed event?... I know... it should be obvious and all... but I've never been sure...

5. Java_Jedi

May 20, 2002
    Not much I can add to Mitch's statement. :) Oh, no costumes needed. It's not an "official" club event, I just knew that a few ppl were interested in helping out time permitting. :)

The more the marrier. :)

6. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I can work with you on the 19th Dana. At least I'm pretty sure. I Know I'm coming home, it's just I don't remember when my Dentist appointment is. So I'll let you know, but I can do at least some of it on the 19th.

^_^

7. Java_Jedi

May 20, 2002
    kk, calling Michelle tomorrow to confirm that we have teh 19th. Anyone who still wants "table time" please let me know and I can set it up. Thanks. :)

8. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Ya I'm a moron..... I can't do it, we're doing ginger bread houses that day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.