main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Playing Favorites(A songic featuring OC's)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediSolo13, Apr 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    This songfic has the song Playing favorites by The Starting Line. Hope everyone likes this is my first songfic. There will be a second part.

Samantha Parsons sat on the couch in her apartment. She sat by the holo, just waiting for him to send a message to her, to say he wasn't leaving. Tyleron Williams had been her boyfriend it seemed like forever. But then Marckl had come back to Corellia. He'd been the thing that had split them up in school here. And now Tyleron was leaving, headed for Coruscant. He'd wanted to go there so much.

I guess the most that i can do
    Is make a call and tell you the truth
    Sing the words in melody
    And hope that you'll believe me
    Here's another song for you
    So this one this one makes two
    Still don't know where to begin, I'll just leav it at this.

Sam turned on the holo and checked for the messages. There were none. She got up and headed for the spaceport he was going to that would tak him tonCoruscant. He'd be there, but she'd be too late. Sha had to get there in time.

I'm sure you always fell my eyes on you, but I hope that you will never fell unwanted
    Wait for me to move out West, it's okay if you don't
    I hope you know you're my favorite thing about the West Coast.

She ran into the spaceport, looked around for that head of blonde hair. It started to rain, but all she could think og was him. Her brown hair was soaked, but she didn't care.

This is the least that i can do
    You know I'm bad at calling you
    The best way I can accept, the lonely words I miss you
    I'll say it but I'm sure you knew,you're what I look most forward to,
    Coming back to where I've been
    I'll just leave it at this.

She saw his ship had already left, so she bought a place on the next ship which was in fifteen minutes. She sat and waited, looking at the different ships. He was already on his way to Coruscant. Just then her commlink bleeped.

"Hello?" she asked into it.

"Where are you?" Marckl asked, angry.

"At the spaceport."

"You're going after him?" Marckl asked.

She hung up. Just then they were calling for her ship. So she went.

Wait for me to move out West, it's okay if you don't
    I hope you know you're my favorite thing about the West Coast.

The trip was long and hard, but she made it. She could only be fifteen minutes behind him. The plane landed and she ran out, into the world that was full of airships, full of darkness and rubble. The capital of the galaxy, the planet her friend, her boyfriend was on.
    ----------------------------------
    Hope everyone like it, this is only the first part, the next party will feature the song Best of me by the Starting Line.

2. Flaming_Sword

Flaming_Sword Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    Pretty good...waiting for more!

Flame

3. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    what happens darlin!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.