~~Playing with Minds (JA)~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jedi_master_gimpy, Sep 27, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What? What does he have to do? What is he going to do? Don't stop here, Gimpy! Please give us another post!
  2. LadyVorgunby Jedi Knight

star 3
    gimpy, what a cliffhanger!! I see bad things in the future for our boys...please don't leave us hanging for too long!!
  3. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4
    Sorry ppls, I won't get another chance to post until *hopefully* tomorrow, early afternoon. If not, it won't be until Friday. Sorry!!!

And to get an idea of what Obi has to do, read Trevoull's ghost, er...*the mysterious man's* last few lines again. (You caught on to who the people were supposed to be, right?)

Up!
  4. Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Master

star 4
    *in reply to your post to me* Pretty much.

Oooooh! Dark Obi! Yay! More!
  5. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4
    *sniffle* I'm going to go cry now!
  6. Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Master

star 4
    Erm. *pats gimpy on the back* Er, there, there. I was kidding, you know....Uhhhh. *looks at others* A little help here would be hot!
  7. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Oh no. Don't go there Obi. It's all your drug-laden imagination.

*starts looking around*

"Qui-Gon!! Where is Qui-Gon? He needs to be here!*

Gimpy gave Obi-Wan whatever she was on before. *snicker*
  8. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4
    *sticks out tongue*

I heard that Leona!!
  9. imzadi Jedi Master

star 4
    What a post!! That was creepy! That whole scene was excellently written. I'm looking forward to more.
  10. Bastet Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the two posts Gimpy, they were awesome as usual, but Eeep!! Poor Obi! :(
    Can't wait to find out what happens! The suspense is killing me already! I love this story! :)
  11. Renton Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    AHHHHHHHHH!

Poor Poor Obi-Wan.
  12. snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    AAAAAAHHHHHHH
    Poor Obi is right
    Please post before Friday!!!!!!!
    Pretty Please with Obi on top
  13. Kelly Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Holy smokes what a posts!!!!!

I can't wait until you post again, I must know what Obi has to do!!!!!
  14. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4
    Looky looky!! Here I thought you peeps wanted another post and this is on page FIVE?!? *sigh* I was going to be REALLY mean and leave it off somewhere, but I won't be THAT mean! So you'll have to wait a minute.
  15. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4
    Alrighty, here you go!!

=========
    =========

Qui-Gon sat straight up in bed and held his breath, listening. Around him other patients were stirring in their room. What had disturbed the peaceful slumber of so many Force-sensitive beings?

The Jedi Master had a very bad feeling that it had something to do with Obi-Wan.

He threw the covers back and padded down the hall, glancing back at the two healers anxiously checking every room to see what had caused the commotion.

A head poked out from a room nearby. ?What?s going on??

?I?m not sure,? Qui-Gon replied truthfully. ?I?ll check it out, go back to bed.?

He picked up his pace and stopped in the doorway to Obi-Wan?s room. Inside it was unnaturally dark, there were no soft lights or the muted humming of machines.

?Lights,? Qui-Gon snapped, and the room became awash with harsh color.

Equipment was strewn all over the room, with wires spewing out of compartments and circuitry and panels smashed in. Red spattered the bed and one wall. There was a large puddle of blood gathering in the middle of the floor, and in the middle of it lay the crumpled body of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

====================
    Hi, Gimpy here. Btw, did I tell you guys that I decided I'm done with this story? I'm not going to write anymore. Hope you don't mind the abrupt way I ended it or anything!

LOL, just kidding. I'm not *That* mean! Urgh, this post is rather IFFY but try to live with it, okay?

========================

?Oh Force, no!? Qui-Gon stumbled to his knees beside the body, feeling the blood begin to soak through his leggings as he rolled Obi-Wan over onto his back.

The teenager?s hands were clutching something against his stomach and at first the Jedi Master thought the teenager had been trying to stop the blood flow or pull whatever it was out. Qui-Gon attempted to pry Obi-Wan?s fingers away and the teenager moaned, his eyes fluttering open to weakly focus on his Master.

His sapphire eyes filled with tears and he tried to push himself away. ?No, no get away, Master I h-have to I need to please just let me- I have to do it justpleaseleave I?m-sorry just no-? he slurred hysterically. He began to sob. ?No just leave he told me I have to please ? I have to - I killed them Ikilledthem!?

?Someone get in here!? Qui-Gon screamed, his tears making it hard to see. ?Get help!!? The teenager passed out again and Qui-Gon succeeded in tugging Obi-Wan?s hands away to reveal the metal handle of a surgical scalpel embedded in his stomach.

The Jedi Master was paralyzed with horror. There was so much blood everywhere, it coated his tunic and made it stick to him and it was all over Obi-Wan. He cradled his apprentice?s pale face, leaving red handprints on his cheeks. ?No Obi-Wan, *no*. I won?t let you do this, I *won?t let you*.?

?Oh, Force.? Qui-Gon didn?t even turn to look as Healer Leona, her face white, and another healer he didn?t recognize knelt beside him and started assessing Obi-Wan?s condition. He rocked the teenager?s body back and forth, crying.

Healer Leona gently but firmly pushed the Jedi Master away. ?Qui-Gon, I need you to leave.?

Qui-Gon barely heard her, his face was focused on his padawan?s mind as he tried to find their weakening bond through the Force.

?Qui-Gon...oh Force,? Leona exclaimed as Obi-Wan began to shake uncontrollably, his eyes opening and rolling back in his head. The other healer lifted the teenager into the air with the Force while Leona kept one hand on him, using the Force to try to stop the seizures. ?Get him into the operating room stat,? she ordered before turning her attention to the other patients milling outside the door in concern. ?One of you call An-Paj and the rest of you keep Master Jinn here.?

Qui-Gon jumped to his feet and stumbled after them as the two healers rushed out the door with Obi-Wan. Immediately two of the other patients stepped forward to block his path. ?Get out of the way!? Qui-Gon screamed. ?I have to stay with him!? He tried to struggle past them, bu
  16. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4
    tehehe, you peoples should be happy I have to go to work in a few minutes because I only got a few hours of sleep last night and I've had a couple candy canes since then....Be happy I'm getting offline! No crazy posts from me, nosiree!
  17. imzadi Jedi Master

star 4
    What's this about you finishing the story?? *sniff*. I liked how Leona said, "and the rest of you keep Master Jinn here.?

Please post more as soon as you can!
  18. Kelly Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    You scared the life right out of me with your...

"Btw, did I tell you guys that I decided I'm done with this story? I'm not going to write anymore. Hope you don't mind the abrupt way I ended it or anything!

LOL, just kidding. I'm not *That* mean! Urgh"

You sure can crack me up though when you get a little hyper.... you remind me of my girls after they eat to much sugar!!!!!

I anxiously await more, poor Obi is in worse emotional shape than normal, and that is saying a lot for the poor kid!
  19. Master_Tahl Jedi Knight

star 2
    Gimpy its not halloween quite trying to scare us. :p Good post though, poor Obi & Qui. We've been saying that a lot lately. =)
  20. LadyVorgunby Jedi Knight

star 3
    geez gimpy, I thought I was going to have a heart attack with that little note you plugged in the middle of that one!

But what a great post! Poor Obi and Qui, and I'm not sure who to feel more sorry for! Can't wait for more!
  21. Jedi_Borme Jedi Master

star 3
    Gimpy that was good. I am glad you go that done after throwing it away.
    and Gimpy I had sugur to after the party and I have been working on C++ think how hyper I am.
    Write more young lady
  22. Jedi Susie Force Ghost

star 4
    **Jaw falls to ground**

Uh..um..oh..

**splashes cold water on face**

Wow! That was fantastic although I had a mild heartattack with you "funny" message (I lack to see the humor of you trying to make hurl my computer across the room out of denial)

That was a terrific post and I can't wait to see what happens to poor Obi and poor Qui.
  23. snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    that was a great post....
    BUT WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO WITH THAT :BTW?"
    oh well I have to admit its clever even if you probably almost gave every person reading this story a heart attack
    just kidding
    cant wait for the next post
  24. Renton Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    *SOBS*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Obi-Wan no! *wails* Nononono!
  25. snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    UP, UP , UP!!!!!!!
    Gimpy...WE NEED A POST!!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.