main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~Playing with Minds (JA)~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jedi_master_gimpy, Sep 27, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Gimpy's Obi-torture!!! I love it!!!

2. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    Okay it was a little small, but I *suppose* i can forgive it (^_~) as long as you continue to post this wonderful story!!

Now, don't make *me* do the sad pleading puppy-eyes for post...because I will!

3. Buffynick60

Buffynick60 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2000
    man i finnaly found this now, anD im loving the suspence!!!! man Gimpy ur an aWesome Writer!!! :) MOREMOREMORE!!! :)

4. LadyVorgunby

LadyVorgunby Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2000
    geez gimpy...this is a little creepy, but I'm always up for a little Obi torture. And throw in a little Qui torture for a bonus!

:)

Keep it up!!

5. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    LOL Jedi Susie!! EEeeeeeek!! Not the puppyeyes!!! Anything but those!! ;-)

Geez people, am I really that mean to Obi-Dear?! *All of her readers glare at her and yell "YES!"* *ahem* Er... *tugs at her collar*

Sorry! Hey, it does make for interesting reading thought, don't it?! ;-)

Anyways, just upping the thread. Another post either tomorrow morning or afternoon, depending on how many replies I get between then and now. Adios!

6. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
  7. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
  8. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Yet again, REPLY!!!!!!!!!!

9. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    Hm.... I'm getting the feeling that Mariah wants me to post.

10. Jedi Susie

Mar 12, 2000
    No Gimpy where ever did you get the idea...

**coughs under breath POST**

...that we

**POST**

...want you to POST your story

**cough cough....POST SOON...cough cough**

And just for kicks...

**gives the deadly puppy eyes**
    Puulllll-llleezzzz post soon!

11. LadyVorgunby

Sep 2, 2000
    forgive the ignorance, but what is APCH?

I do wish you would post soon gimpy!

12. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    I have one thing to say...

Ahem.

POST!!! MORE!

Nw that I have got that off my chest, that last post was touching. Poor Qui. He's going to need therapy after Gimpy's done with her story I'm sure.

13. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Lady Vorgunby, APCH stands for A Place to Call Home, another one of Gimpy's recent stories. I don't know whether it's archived yet (see below), but you might be able to find it in the back pages if you look.

http://www.templelibrary.net

Please post more soon, Gimpy!

And speaking of Gimpy stories, I read Obi-Wanzo on the site I just mentioned above and almost died laughing. Good job on that, too! Did you know that Wanze is the German word for bug, and so when I read Obi-Wanzo, it makes me think of a cute little bed-bug with a braid...

14. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    Okay, here's the post promised. Aaaaaaaacckkk!!!! Not the dreaded .... puppyeyes!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeek!!! *sigh* Susie, you KNOW those get me every time! :p

Yes, LadyV, as Jane Jinn mentioned APTCH is "A Place to Call Home."

light, I have a feeling that both Qui-Gon AND Obi-Wan are going to need therapy when I'm done with this story!! ;) :D

Jane Jinn - wow! I feel special now! Not only do you know exactly what APTCH stands for, you know one of the sites it's archived at!! :D Wowsers! hehe, thanks for the comment about Obi-Wanzo, as well. LOl the bed bug thing. Hehehe, a bed bug with a Padawan braid!! Makes me wonder about just what Xanatos is.... ;)

Okay, and now.... for another posty!

15. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    Knight Terl walked down the streets Gradin, once more heading for the spaceport. Except this time he was heading for Coruscant and home ? the Jedi Temple. And taking with him, carefully secured in an inside pocket, the very important disk that Qui-Gon had given him.

Knight Terl knew how important the disk was. It contained some information on the very secretive, well-known and extremely dangerous Red Crescent slave company. The company that had Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon?s bright young apprentice. Knight Terl had met the boy once, on a visit home. He was smart and kind, always ready to help. It would be a shame if anything happened to him.

As he left his small hotel he never noticed the shadows that separated themselves from nearby buildings and began to follow. Maybe because he expected no real threat to himself now that his mission was complete, and maybe because of the large crowds buzzing up and down the busy street he never sensed the grim intent of the men. Or maybe because their purpose was cloaked by someone else.

Either way he never sensed them. Knight Terl walked down the streets, smiling kindly at people he passed. He was overly friendly and trusting, always ready with a kind word or helping hand. There was an odd prickling sensation at the back of his neck.

Terl turned and glanced behind him, right into the dark, almost black eyes of the man a few steps behind him. He was tall and muscular, wearing all black, his eyes looking very out of place with his blond hair and pale skin. The man smiled what was supposed to be a friendly smile, but it never reached his eyes and instead seemed cold and calculating.

Terl suppressed an unconscious shudder and smiled back rather uncertainly. He might have gotten away had he known then. But he didn?t know, because the powerful mind of the man behind him was carefully hiding his intents and purposes.

Terl resumed walking, after a minute forgetting about the man behind him. It proved his downfall. He was passing a dark alley in between buildings when a rough shove to his back pushed him inside.

Terl?s hand went immediately to his lightsaber as he whirled but before he could draw it he was frozen, unable to move. His stared in surprised horror at the black eyes of the man. He couldn?t speak, his vocal cords as trapped as the rest of him. His eyes darted to the street beyond the mouth of the alley, but the people passed by unawares.

Terl tried to push against the invisible bonds that held him, but this man was strong in the Force, much stronger than Terl. The man?s hand, concealed in his black robe, was pushing against Terl?s stomach. A quick flick of his thumb and a bright purple blade flickered to life and just as quickly disappeared again.

Terl?s body jerked and then sank slowly to the alley floor, his eyes staring at the man in condemnation before their light slowly faded.

The man stepped calmly stepped over the body. ?I believe you have something I need.? He bent down and reached into Terl?s robe. Pulling out a disk, he secured it in his tunic and with a quick glance both ways, rejoined the crowd of passerbys in the streets.

=====================
    OoooOOOOOOooooOOOOOOo!!!

16. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    Psycho: Are you going to preform an exorcism?
    Priest: Would you like me to preform one?
    Psycho: It would bring us closer together.
    Priest: Who? You and Obi-Wan?
    Psycho: No me and Gimpy.
    Priest: Why would you want that?
    Psycho: I can take over her and force her to post at my will.
    Priest: But is that what the others want.
    Psycho: Yes...I AM THE SITH! ahahHAHAHAHHahahah!

*Ahem sorry I just saw the exorcist and well COUGH I want gimpy to post!*

17. JediMellina

JediMellina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2000
    It seems that everything is just falling apart! Post more soon!

18. LadyVorgunby

Sep 2, 2000
    Oh yeah, I've read APTCH, I just didn't remember the photo (silly me). I am waiting for it to be archived in full, so I can read it again. and again and again and again...

Great post Gimpy!!

19. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    GREAT! UPPERS!

20. Princess Padme

Princess Padme Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 1999
    Ooo! I just love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next to *sniff* poor Obi.

And Renton, I just saw The Exorcist too... I played the part of the girl in the theatre that screamed at a telephone ringing. :)

21. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    "You will post more." *waves hand*

Hmmm.

"You WILL post more." *waves hand*

Argh! I need more training.

*walks away mumbling to self*

imzadi

22. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, Gimpy, what can I say? I like your stories!

Uh oh, looks like the vital information is not going to get back the Council, and neither will Knight Terl. Good-bye, Knight Terl. Now what's going to happen to Obi-Wan? And how much danger is Qui-Gon in? Post more soon!

23. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Poor Terl, I guess noone told him that when you work with Obi and Qui never.... never let your gurard down, it's bad for your health. To bad he had to die, he seemed like a nice young Jedi!

Now on with the story Gimpy!

24. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Jedi Susie

Mar 12, 2000
    Oh, that poor Knight!

So, let's see we have 1) a psycho Obi 2) a Qui thousands of miles away 3) a dead Knight and 4) another psycho who is killing Jedi and is really creepy!

Yup, just what you need for a great Gimpy fic ^_~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.