main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon playstation network back on line, with some free gifts :)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey every one, Playstation network is back in full swing and as a "thank you for your patience", they are giving away freebies!!!! 2 free PS3 games (down loadable, choose from like 5) and if you have a psp they give you like one or two free psp games!!! also 30 days of free playstation+, with that you can down load a ton of free games!!!! so if your a PS3 owner go get what you deserve!!!! and also if you are..... post your gamer tag on this thread or we can post a new one asking people to post their gamer tags.
    Ive got the PS3 X360 and a wii, my GT is always jimsidious.... if you want to link on the wii we have to give our wii addresses....

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I have a Wii, but I don't remember the Friend Code. :p

3. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    you just have to look it up in the system settings ill get mine later today and give a blow by blow detailed account how to do it, its not hard :-B

4. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    What games do you have for the Wii that have online capability, Jim?

5. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    HMMMM very good question man lol I believe lego star wars does.... what games do have on line capability???

6. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I don't think LEGO SW has online capability.

The games that are compatible say so on the back of the game box, I believe.

7. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    well its lookin pretty bleak for us then lol I dont have any as of yet, Im still playin infamous and dead nation on ps3 and gettin ready to start epic mickey on my wii, after that its on to dragon quest 8 and im guessin infamous2 or boarder lands!!!!!
    do you have any on line capable games??? if so let me know maybe ill hit up game stop and try to find one cheap so we can link up!!!

8. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I have Super Smash Bros. Brawl that goes online, but haven't played it in a while. That's really it except for Rock Band 2, 3 and Beatles.

9. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    tell ya what my man, ill go to game stop in the near fututre to see about smash bros ive wanted to try linkin with the wii!!!!! ill keep ya posted :D

10. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Great! A note: it might still be somewhat expensive. I typically haven't looked at Wii games since I got my XBOX in October, so I don't know how much it is.

11. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    game stop is pretty good but theres always ebay!!! man ive got brand new games there for super cheap, I believe I got epic mickey and the collectors guide for 60 bux!!! thats how much the game itself is!!! you got an xbox!!?? is it the 360?? if so look up gamertag jimsidious!!!! i dont have many games i just have condemed2 and dead rising but my nieghbors gunna let me borrow his assasins creed brotherhood game!!!

12. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I don't have XBOX LIVE. :( Otherwise, I'd add you.

13. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    I just discovered its a pay thing too, so I dont have it either its all good bro, maybe one day if you decide to amp it up and get a ps3 its all free!!!

14. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    It was either an XBOX or PS3 when I bought another console, and the 4GB XBOX was cheaper at the time and all my friends who had LIVE had it. So, I got that one so in case I got LIVE I could play online with them.

15. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    yeah thats a totaly understandable reason!!! I just cave to the pressures of the mass media marketers and get all the consoles lol, its just easier that way... you never miss any thing that way LOL

16. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Maybe in two-three years there'll be a new console from all of the major companies, and we'll have the same console. You never know. 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.