main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC "Please allow me to introduce myself...."

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TrueRevanite, Sep 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    How is everyone doing. My name is Travis Tucker. I am the guy Cameron told you about form Barton. There isn't much to say about me. I am a 21 year old from Warrenton, NC. I am a big movie buff and gamer. I have all four current consoles and several older ones.

I have been a Star Wars fan since I can remember. As you might be able to tell from my name, I am a huge KOTOR fan. I use to watch the movies religiously. ESB is my favorite of the 5 (soon to be 6).

I do have some "flaws" that "true fans" like to pick apart. 1) I don't want to kill Lucas for the changes he made to the OT. 2) I have actually enjoyed the prequels, even though they aren't as good as te OT. If you can look past these faults I would be happy to sit and chat awhile :)

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Welcome True. Hope to meet you at the Sept. meeting.

Edit:

Return of the Jedi tends to be my fav though I look at the saga as one big movie. I like the prequels also and am REALLY looking forward to Revenge of the Sith.

3. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Welcome, howdy & a large wampa growl!

I like the prequels me-self. As for the changes to the originals - well, some worked better than others... And they made the Special Editions and STILL didn't fix Obi-Wan's saber in ANH... but that should be fixed by now.

May the Schwartz Be With You...

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Welcome, TrueRevanite! Glad to have you with us!

Ok, let me just say this...

1. ESB is my favorite, too. :)
    2. I like the prequals, too. And I agree, they arent as good as the originals, yet, (I have HIGH hopes for the third one) but I do like them.
    3. You like Star Wars, therefore, you more than qualify to be here. ;)
    4. Being an avid gamer, you should join us for HALO sometime!!!!

Entropy will most likely need some info from you, to go on our members section which I am hoping will be updated OH SO SOON! (please, please!!!?? :D ) And if we dont get to see you before the meeting on the 25th, we will have a sheet for you to fill out then. Also, Entropy will probably get a pic of you for the members section.

Welcome aboard, buddy!

5. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    "... I'm a man of wealth and taste."

Welcome to the board. Be forewarned... "our shenanigans are cheeky and fun." I grew up watching Star Wars. I remember as a kid that Jedi was always my favorite but with time Empire began to have a deeper meaning for me.

I enjoy the Prequel movies for what they are. As for making changes to OT... I wouldn't give George a good swift kick in the gonads personally... though I'd like to watch when someone does.

We discuss everything under the sun here... it would seem that no topic is taboo. However, there are some provisions under language use. We have a Religion/Philosophy thread and a Rant/Political thread that get used quite a bit. So feel free to make yourself at home.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

6. FettFan5150

FettFan5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2003
    Hey TrueRevanite, Welcome & hope to get to meet you very soon.... :D

7. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Welcome, Revan. Very welcome, just don't believe most what Mordy told you about us, and everything should be fine.

JKtFT

8. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    One thing still baffles me though... what is the fourth current console? Gameboy SP?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

9. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I bet its the Atari 2600 or a Coleco.... :D

10. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    Welcome you are true, nice to meet you it is

11. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004