PLEASE!!! DESPERATELY NEED HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Tidewater Area, VA' started by JediKlea, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKlea Jedi Master

star 3
    My family and I are going to be in Williamsburg, VA the day SW's opens, {no way around it} I am currently in GA and the only theatres I can find near there do not have a phone number with a person on the other end, solely recordings, I am trying to find out if they HAVE advance showings available, I would HATE to go and find out they don't have one, I know this is a really long shot, but does anyone here live in Williamsburg VA? I am asking about Carmike Cinemas, THANKS!!!
  2. Darth_Dakin Jedi Knight

star 1
    They don't have Carmike theatres in the area. I'm not in Williamsburg but if you're going to be that close, the AMC Hampton 24 is your best bet. They have midnight showings but I'm not sure whether or not they have sold out of it yet. Hope this helps.
  3. JediMistressDragon Jedi Master

star 1
    Actually Williamsburg does have a Carmike--it came up with address and phone number on their website. I sent the person an e-mail with the information.
    Pam (from Richmond area)
  4. oriteku Jedi Padawan

I live in Hampton and commute to Williamsburg daily and I would say just get tickets to the AMC 24 in Hampton, they still have tickets for the midnight showing as of yesterday.
  5. Thumpy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hampton is your best bet. but if you have to be in Williamsburg, try emailing:

film@carmike.com
  6. bmm Jedi Padawan

FWIW, the Carmike theater in Williamsburg closed for good last Thursday. AMC 24 Hampton is probably your best best.

Brian
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.