main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA PLEASE!!! DESPERATELY NEED HELP!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediKlea, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKlea

JediKlea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    My family and I are going to be in Williamsburg, VA the day SW's opens, {no way around it} I am currently in GA and the only theatres I can find near there do not have a phone number with a person on the other end, solely recordings, I am trying to find out if they HAVE advance showings available, I would HATE to go and find out they don't have one, I know this is a really long shot, but does anyone here live in Williamsburg VA? I am asking about Carmike Cinemas, THANKS!!!

2. SuperShipley

SuperShipley Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2005
    try www.fandango.com for Willamsburg, VA. you should be able to find out some info that way. if not i'm 20 mins from there, I can probably find info online.

3. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Looking at the several other threads you started on this topic, I see you mention the Carmike theater. According to Carmike's site, movie times for that theater are online through fandango. And according to Fandango, there is not online ticketing for the theater.

A search for the movie at midnight gave me no information for the carmike, and there are no listings for that far out at all for them. Looking at the results in the area, there is nothing else near williamsburg that is listed.

The number I found for the theater is: (757)2532299 which you may have already tried. Sorry I could not be of more help, but it looks like that theater does not do advanced tickets nor online ticketing.

4. bmm

bmm Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    I live in Williamsburg and don't know for sure, but I would seriously doubt if there's a midnight showing at the Carmike theater (you REALLY don't want to go there anyway). A better choice (assuming you have transportation) is the AMC 24 in Hampton, about 30 minutes away. There are three midnight showings (last time I checked) and it is a very nice theater. You can get tickets online at www.amctheaters.com

Regards,

Brian

5. JediKlea

JediKlea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Thanks!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.