main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Please do Not Support Regal Cinemas!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DJ__Tyranus, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ__Tyranus

DJ__Tyranus Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    As an ex employee, if you want to have a horrible experience watching Attack of the clones, go watch it at regal cinemas rancho del rey, the general manager is a biii you know what, and she doesnt care for the service, and it would be shown in their cheezy dolby digital and the theaters are horrible, so do yourself a favor and dont go there! Support AMC!!

Plus their theater's are infested by ants according to my buddy's that still work there!

2. CaptPanakaBacca

CaptPanakaBacca Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2002
    Dont support AMC either. Their movies are also played be people who don't care about presentations. Sound is always low, small rooms, movies out of focus or bad bulbs, and the rooms are not THX certified. Go with ULTRASTAR CINEMAS.

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Where exactly is Rancho Del Rey? I've been to the one in Rancho San Diego, I think that is a Regal Cinema.

4. Sidious_X_Palpatine

Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
    I was wonderin that too... about Rancho Del Rey... where is it!?!?

It's an Edwards Theatre, in Rancho San Diego, which is part of the Regal Entertainment Group!

Yesterday, I got my ticket to see Attack Of The Clones for the May 16th MidNight Showing at the Edwards Rancho San Diego. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.