main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

please help!!!! (a plea from third world country canada)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by rob_amenta, Nov 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob_amenta

rob_amenta Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2002
    i live in toronto canada... which i guess is now considered a third world country by the cartoon network. no clone wars here...

am trying to get a friend in the u.s. to record them for me - does anybody know if they will rerun the first episode? star wars.com said that it was supposed to be rerun last nite at midnite - but it didnt happen.

Please use this thread to Clone Wars scheduling and this thread for downloading needs.

2. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    Why not just download it?

!snap

3. rob_amenta

Oct 4, 2002
    "Why not just download it?"

i guess you mean from "hyperspace?" i refuse to pay for that. i think they've gone way to far in their greed to charge fans to have access to star wars info.

4. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    It's available without hyperspace. And I wasn't really talking about hyperspace anyway.

!snap

5. SCRawl

SCRawl Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 1999
    If you mean that we should download the shows from CartoonNetwork.com, Canadians can't do that. Our ISPs are blocked from doing this.

If anyone out there has a good idea for overcoming the ISP block, I'd love to hear it.

6. rob_amenta

Oct 4, 2002
    you mean the cartoon network site?

its not available to canadians - first time ive ever seen that.

if you know somewhere else we canadians could downlowd, that would be awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.