main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Please Help ! Jan Ors has a mechanical hand ?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by AT7, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reaper63

Reaper63 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    ok, back to the original topic ;)

I was thinking about this while at work today, and I think my VR glove idea holds some merit. When Jan is flying (the cut scene right after the Crow blows up the Tie Bomber) she's wearing the goggles and flying the Crow. With what looks like poor visibility to the front in the ship, Jan might use the VR gloves and goggles to fly the ship. It is pretty much agreed that Jan mostly flys the ship. She always has the goggles and the glove.

Any other opinions on that one?

2. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Isn't there a scene where she presses buttons on the glove and the Crow comes to pick her and Kyle up?

3. JediKataraDodonna

JediKataraDodonna Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2006
    Wow, it's heartening to see others who share my passion for Jedi Knight. While it was hardly what got my passion for Star wars started, some of my fondest memories are of playing it through for the first time, watching the amazing cutscenes (developing a mad crush on Yun, he is such a hottie, even now...*sigh*), and then, just when I thought the excitement was over, I signed up on here where there were people willing to teach me how to play JK Multiplayer, and life was never the same since! For me too JK was my first multiplayer game, and it is some of the most fun I have ever had with Multiplayer gaming, maybe only surpassed by the occasional really good game of Galactic Battlegrounds from last year, but I dunno. People over in the Games forum even made a custom skin set for JK, which I still have somewhere.

But yeah, I have a million great JK memories, from the single and multiplayer game.

As for Jan's hand, I never read anything about it being prosthetic, but it is possible.

4. Princess_Liar

Princess_Liar Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2001
    LOL! I'm afraid to admit I had a "mad crush" on Kyle. [face_blush] I was only 12.

5. AT7

AT7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2000
    except she has it on ALL the time - even when in medbay on medical frigate and not wearing any other field gear. I watched every scene yesterday and there are NO instances of her without one. I think the hand is, as I mentioned earlier - either an entirely mechanical one, or a prosthesis.

mtfbwya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.