please help me with a SW trivia question I'm desperate!

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by LaraErin14, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaraErin14 Jedi Padawan

Hi, my name is Lara...I live in South Jersey, at the shore. I need help with a trivia question for my daughter's history class, her teacher must be a big time fan cuz there's probably 10 Star Wars related questions and I found some but not all answers, it's extra credit, but since I've reduced myself to doing my daughter's homework, I might as well do it right!
    Anyway, I don't want to bother anyone, I'm new to this, I only use the computer for email and research, so I feel kinda lost in this forum.. anyway, if anyone is interested in helping me, here's the question:
    What kind of animal does Han Solo find chewing on the power cables of the Millennium Falcon?
    Thank you!!!!!!
  2. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    that question is pathetic!!!

its a mynock.

so where exactly is this school? I live in toms river. I may need to talk to this teacher.

3. LaraErin14 Jedi Padawan

Thank you so much!!! I was pulling my hair out over this.
    The school is Lower Cape May Regional HS Cape May...CB History no less..Toms River seems really nice, you're lucky to live there.
    Again, thank you so much for your time...
    Have a great day!
    Lara
  4. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *gack* Mommy doing her kid's homework. :rolleyes:

I've never used SW as extra credit points, but I do have a 'life sized' Vader in my classroom, wearing a knit hat and fuzzy scarf in our school colors. And three of my window blinds are painted with SW scenes, thanks to students from the Art III class. I also put SW references on all my tests (usually the incorrect answers for multiple choice. Like asking who assasinated Lincoln and making one of the choices Fett.)

Think we should let the teacher know that the kid cheated on her extra credit assignment? [face_mischief]
  5. RogueSquadronWingnut CR, The Rebellion, Rochester, NY

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    No let the kid get a good extra credit point.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.