main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Please help stop the Real ID Act

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by Walken, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walken

Walken Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2004
    Also posted on the YJCC:

Info on this atrocious idea here:

http://www.themonitor.com/SiteProcessor.cfm?Template=/GlobalTemplates/Details.cfm&StoryID=5666&Section=Opinion

Fax your senator by going here:

Unrealid

I doubt this will actually help, and I know this is really being pushed, but in my mind its the next step towards "1984" and such. Thank you that is all.

KK EDIT: As E_S stated, the Senate is not a place to advertise political causes. If you want to discuss the issues surrounding the Real ID Act, then you need to discuss the issues. You cannot simply posta thread asking for support.

2. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Here, int he RoC, every person carries a government ID card. Even foreigneres, like myself, we have government issued Alien Resident Cards (ARCs). It's really no big deal unless of course you're fundamentally paranoid etc etc.

Since, as the rules clearly and expressly state that topics must actually discuss something rather than just advertising Ideological Issue of the Week, you might want to consider expanding your discussion to something, you know, whereby people discuss something. Just a thought, since you clearly avoided the "Senate Floor Rules and Regulations" inyour haste to post.

E_S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.