main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA PLEASE READ AND RESPOND BEFORE WEDNESDAY

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Liz_Skywalker, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    ok, in my visual rhetoric class, our first assignment is to bring something, an "artifact" that is visually stimulating/ inspires one to write, to class with us on Wednesday.

SO... i was wondering if anyone would be gracious enough to let me borrow a lighsaber for the day since i don't have a nice one yet. i probably don't need a blade, since it might be considered a "weapon" and i wouldn't want to get in trouble on my second day of school. so if i could just borrow someone's hilt i would be most grateful.

please let me know ASAP as i would need to pick it up sometime tomorrow.

THANKS!

2. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Well, you can't have mine because I'm selfish and very naughty... and I don't actually have one, so I'll volunteer someone else's with no reservations!:p

3. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    liz, you are welcome to borrow mine.

you just gotta come get it... ;)

4. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    Hi Liz... Of course you can borrow one... but as Cheryl said... you have to come get it. ;)

-Derek

5. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    I suppose mine is avalable as well.

6. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    thank you, everyone, i feel so loved. especially by grievous. for a being such as he to offer the help of another in his stead, is like, the ultimate. but charles sounded a bit too unenthusiastic. i'll beat a little more feeling into him next practice. :p

i decided to go with cheryl, though thanks, again, to everyone that offered. she's been more than gracious in her offer, and i need to make a trip to porterville.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.