main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Please Read - **TREMORS OF THE FORCE** Fanfilm Read-Through

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by johnny_nod, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny_nod

johnny_nod Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2003
    Hello, fans & friends...

As I tool through the business of shaping up the fanfilm scripts, I'd like to alert you all to the impending read-through of all ten chapters of the fanfilm I have written, "Tremors of the Force", which is tentatively scheduled for JUNE 19th at NYC's Harlequin Studios in Times Square(which is located right next to the Lunt-Fontanne Theater(wherein "Beauty and the Beast" is playing) at 205 West 46th Street) at approximately 3:00 P.M. I'm looking to get ourselves the largest possible room...and yes, it will have air conditioning.

Now I'm hoping that this is enough advance notice for those people who I have already approached about the business of participating in this thing, but everyone else who is interested in providing opinions on the script is invited to come down as well. As was mentioned, we will be going through ALL chapters of the full fanfilm(with a 10-15 min. break following the reading of chapter 5). Bear in mind, too, that this is NOT an audition, as we're still in the writing phase of this fanfilm! Your input and comments will aid in the cultivation of the final draft prior to the start of the first production meeting that precedes the auditions.

I am encouraging not only members of MEPA but any and all interested parties of the Rebel Legion's Echo Base, the 501st's Northeast Remnant and Empire City Garrisons and the Long Island and New Jersey Fanforce groups to participate in this. If you are interested in taking part, please post to this thread. I must also stress that if you are not given a main role to read, don't fret! This is not the auditions process and your comments and opinions regarding the fanfilm's content is far more important to me. Listen to how it all sounds, then write out your critique.

Additionally, I'd like to ask all those who are helping out on the creative end...CGI, costuming, and so forth...to come down as well. These people I will want to talk with after we're done with the read-through.

So once again, the read-through will more than likely be set for June 19th at 3:00 p.m. at the Harlequin Studios on West 46th Street in NYC's Times Square. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Many of you will be contacted individually via PM/e-mail on the business of reading specific roles...but I need EVERYONE'S input, so PLEASE come join us!

- Johnny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.