main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Please read.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by stateless, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Its Wednesday! :_|

Double Doh!!! :eek:

That would certainly explain the muzzle.

*Nervously backs away from Liz with muzzle in hand*

*Stateless laughing uncontrollably*

2. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Hey my laughter is controlled. It's more like an insane chuckle.

3. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Has anyone told you, you are evil? [face_devil]

4. stateless

Jul 30, 2002
    Yes, quite a few in fact.

Did you know my cat's name is Evil?

5. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Like the fruits of the D-Evil???

P.S. Are you still working on that members directory? Will you need a picture of me for the directory?

6. stateless

Jul 30, 2002
    Another TOBAR! Oh yes. We are still putting that together for the site. I will find and bump the thread so you can see what we need.

7. Darth_Stalker

Darth_Stalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2002
    Wow, I step out for a couple of hours and this becomes the perfect thread :D Valerie, can you change the name of the thread to "TOBAR Strikes Back" or something :D

8. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Eh, it wouldn't bother me if the next Celebration was on the East Coast. I do not get out that way much and it would be nice, really. Especially because I intend to be wrapping up college just around that time, so I should be able to relax a bit more and perhaps look around whatever city I visit a bit more than in the past maybe. I wouldn't be sure of that, but it's a possibility.

I can't read the future that well or plan it that well honestly, because things change, but my goal is to take just 12 credits my last two terms in college and be writing a book on the side for a few credits, too, in which case I'd like to have my final term's classes all on Tuesday and Thursday, which would clear up all weekends for a celebration that lasted from Friday through Sunday as normal. I missed Day 1 entirely at Denver, but with Indianapolis I was off then actually.

I started college at Loyola Marymount in L.A., then hated it, so I took a half-year off. The last part of my wait for AOTC, I was not working in any sense of the word pretty much, except a bit on my review site during April, but honestly last summer I did nothing except watch AOTC and kind of try to get over some bad events and depression, haha.

In any case, I'm trying to finish college in 3.5 years instead of 4, so that'd put me finished just about a month after Celebration III if there are no other problems that cause my schedule to go haywire. Blah...

There is another possibility that I have entertained briefly, which is nearly impossible. I had thought about trying to graduate a term early, meaning I'd be off school and wouldn't be working for 18 months between college and film school, instead of 15 (taking time off to study film on my own as I do now on my free time). For that to happen, however, I would have to somehow against odds squeeze 19 credits out of a few terms next year and 18 out of the remaining one, and I'd also need to be able to challenge Philosophy 101 and get 4 credits for it without having to take it. If that happened, I may be able to graduate in just 8 terms and 1 semester (a little over 3 years), or one term short of four years including the half year I took off. If that happened, well, I'd severely tick off my friends, but it'd be funny nonetheless ;)

Take a leisurly half-year off college, return, and still finish before them. Ouch. :)

9. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Wel, it is possible to take that many courses and finish on that schedule. The all important question, though, is: Do you want a nervous breakdown the week before Celebration III occurs? Or, another question: Do you care whether or not you have a life?

As far as Philosophy goes, you've seen the Original Trilogy so that's all the Philosophy you'll ever need. I learned everything I need to know about philosophy from Yoda! :)

10. JediShaLee

JediShaLee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    I believe celebration In DC would be the perfect place. But alas i am sure this will not come to pass any time soon. *cry, sniffle* I will just have to dream of another time. Me and smeagol together at Celebration, OMG I am nuts!
    Let meget through Dragon Con first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.