main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL PLEASE TAPE US!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthAstuart, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    hey gang--

one more quick thing. if anyone is around tonight, please pick a 6 p.m. and a 10 p.m. newscast and tape it if you can! we've been interviewed by just about every chicago network and hopefully they'll all be doing stories on us tonight. it would be great to have a compilatno tape eventually of all our coverage. of cousre, every effort would be made to get copies of the tape to everyone who wanted one.

thanks! now it's nap time at McClurg Court...boshtalk & rexkarrde just got woken up by amy jacobsen from WMAQ TV. she's relentless. she must want me.

matt

2. Le_Penguin

Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    HA! Double HA! Now feel the relentless wrath of being woken up by reporters at all hours. Just wait until they show up for the morning newscast. They're not shy about opening tent flaps if no one answers right away, believe you me.

That said, as far as the ait goes, I suggest a healty diet of Gatorade and Jerky, supplemented by occasional dips into your thermos of Citron.

... you did bring a thermos full of Citron, didn't you?

-Le Penguin
    "Don't these kids have anything better to do?"

3. TomTav

TomTav Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2002
    DOH....
    I just went to tape 6pm and the local news comes on at 5:30.
    I will try again at 10 - i will tape NBC

Have fun........

Tom

4. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    I got us on Channel 7 and channel 2 at the 4:00 and 5:00 broadcasts.

5. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    I totally just caught it last night on NBC and taped it quick (I just happened to have a tape ready). I didn't even know it was gonna be on, I just happened by it. I had no idea there were other news stations filming you, also, or I would have kept an eye out. Oh, well. Looks like you guys are having fun, though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.