Please Welcome the New CR of Sacramento, Lord_Darth_Vader!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Aug 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Everyone please join me in congratulating Lord_Darth_Vader (Devin) who is taking TionneHawke's (Bridget's) place as CR for Sacramento. Bridget is moving down to Southern California and will be joining the Inland Empire Fanforce chapter.

Devin will do a fantastic job as CR. He has a few interests which include fan films, and Collecting Star Wars items, and he can fill you in on the rest. ;) He is also featured in the latest issue of the Star Wars Insider, and has seen Star Wars more times than anyone else I know.

Welcome to the CR forum Devin!
  2. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LDV has been my right hand and I know he'll do a fantastic job keeping the Rogues in line. I'll miss the Sacramento group very much, but plan on lurking on their boards as long as possible.

Good luck Devin, and remember I'm only a PM away! ;)
  3. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thank you MJF.

Thank you as well Tionne. You are amazing how you kept all of the rogues together and opened your house up numerous times for us to have meetings. You are a great leader, and it will be hard or next to impossible to fill your shoes. Even though you are stepping down, I will still call on you for advice. And, you are still a SVRF member no matter where you are. You always have a docking bay with the Rogues. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.