main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Plo Koon finding Ahsoka

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Theron Solo, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theron Solo

Theron Solo Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 31, 2012
  2. Ahsoka_Tano_11

Ahsoka_Tano_11 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 30, 2013
    When Ahsoka is really young? That is in the CW Season 5, episode 6 "The Gathering".

Dash Rendar's Galaxy likes this.
  3. Theron Solo

Oct 31, 2012
    Wow I don't know how I missed this, I just watched season 5 last week. I must of been dozing off. Thanks

Ahsoka_Tano_11 likes this.
  4. Ahsoka_Tano_11

Ahsoka_Tano_11 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 30, 2013
    Happy to help [:D]

Dash Rendar's Galaxy likes this.
  5. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    It's from the first episode of the Young Jedi arc in S5. It's a flashback scene.

Oddly enough, Ahsoka was actually discovered and inducted into the Order about a year before Anakin was.

6. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    And Anakin became a Knight before her, pretty funny

WatTamborWoo likes this.
  7. Theron Solo

Oct 31, 2012
    Before I started watching this series, I thought that Ahsoka would be annoying to me. But honestly I ended up loving her as a character. Season 5's finale was a bittersweet feeling for me. I thought it was awesome, but hated to see Ahsoka leave the order. But if I was her I probably would have as well.

cwustudent and WatTamborWoo like this.
  8. Praenomen Cognomen

Praenomen Cognomen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2013
    This topic title just made me think of something:

Anybody think there's a chance that Ahsoka shows up in the Plo Koon/Sifo Dyas arc?

9. Theron Solo

Oct 31, 2012
    Good question. Any idea when these bonus arcs are going to be released? Will they be on the season 5 dvd or a totally different dvd? I'd excited to see them.

10. Praenomen Cognomen

Mar 24, 2013
  11. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Not likely. Ashley previously said she had not recorded anything for the bonus arcs/S6. If she does appear, it would likely be in a flashback.

12. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    It's from the beginning of The Gathering of the Jediggalos.

F-ing lightsabers; how do they work?

13. Praenomen Cognomen

Mar 24, 2013

Did she? I hate to be that incredulous internet guy who has no right to ask for sources but does anyway, but... I am anyway.

Ha, kidding mostly, but all I remember was the ForceCast interview with her after the cancellation, when she said you could follow her Instagram to the last In-N-Out Burger occurrence and that would probably be the last recording session. Didn't know if anyone followed through on that or whether she ever said more, since she always seemed tight-lipped about it.

14. WatTamborWoo

WatTamborWoo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 22, 2011
    I really like the Young Jedi arc. It had little scenes like this and I thought the Jedi Younglings brought some joy to being a Jedi that was missing from the older Jedi who had become war weary. The final scene where they all ignite their lightsabers in celebration of being Jedi is great.

Ahsoka_Tano_11 likes this.
  15. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Well apart from the fact that events were now so close to RoTS that those younglings were all gonna get the "master Skywalker what are we going to do" *snap-hiss* treatment before long.

Maybe they weren't all at the temple when Knightfall kicked off though, so they might have survived to different fates... Maybe Petro turned and became an inquisitor. Maybe Katooni went rogue and became Hondo's protege. Who knows.

16. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    Not really that funny; she was much younger than Anakin when she became part of the Order, and Anakin also had a lot more potential, enough that they had to hold back his pace, which he took to being punishment and being denied the power he should be able to achieve, while they probably figured if he learned/grew too quickly, he wouldn't have the proper wisdom to know how to handle that much power. When you teach a teen to drive a car, you don't give 'em a classroom Driver's Ed course followed by the keys to a Lamborghini and say "There you go, have fun." He made Knight exceptionally quickly, largely due to the war requiring more Knights, but he was still about 20 when it happened, while Ahsoka by the end of the series was only about 16--tho it did seem like they MIGHT make her a Knight if she rejoined the Order, altho they never specifically said they would.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.