main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Index Plot Bunny Donation and Index Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Plot Bunny Sock, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 5

Jul 31, 2014
    Addendum, re:Emperor...

...go with the actual fairy-tale. PEOPLE WILL WANT TO UNSEE THAT BUT WHAT'S SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN. [face_devil][face_devil][face_devil]

*jawdrop*

We need this, OK?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Voltron64 and Findswoman like this.
  2. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Force Ghost star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Summertime in Central Illinois brings to mind: write a story in which Han Solo has to fly a cropduster and finds out it’s not as easy as he thinks.

Ewok Poet, Findswoman and PCCViking like this.
  3. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 25, 2018
    Tho he says to Luke in ANH, flying through space ain't like dustin' crops boy, so it would have to be afterwards. That would be amusing. :)

Ewok Poet, Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  4. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 26, 2018
    Wow. Never gonna run out of ideas again...

Although I'm sure someone already mentioned it, I think an AU would be interesting where Tatooine is destroyed instead of Alderaan, maybe with one of the droids on it or something. Maybe like Bail and Breha Organa get killed by Empire... sort of like they switched places, but not completely. I don't know, thought it would be kinda cool, although I don't think I'll ever get to write it.

5. Gamiel

Gamiel Force Ghost star 6

Dec 16, 2012
    An AU idea... well more a sentence that appeared in my mind: "I'm Luke Skywalker, ambassador of Tatooine"

PCCViking, ThisIsMe1138 and brodiew like this.
  6. Voltron64

Voltron64 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 23, 2009
    A thought I had about if the Rogue One team had survived.

- Jyn and Cassian would've probably replaced Airen Cracken and Blount as the gunners for the Millennium Falcon during the Battle of Endor.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  7. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    I...have a plot bunny worse than the one with Tatooine being destroyed and I plan to write it someday, even if everybody disowns me. Because I just LOVE dystopian fiction and I don't care. Ta!

Also - this is a threat to everybody's minds, souls and eyes. Because it can be done. And it should be done. [face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  8. Voltron64

Voltron64 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 23, 2009
    On a Star Wars Legacy-related note, Kol Skywalker and Roan Fel were once good friends who had gone through many a grand adventure together. In fact, it's how Morrigan Corde met Kol as she had the assignment as a minder and bodyguard to then-Prince Roan. But eventually Kol and Roan drifted apart when the latter assumed his father's position as Emperor as well as starting a family of his own. Likewise the same with Kol as he gained the title of Jedi Master and later became head of the Jedi Council.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  9. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    10/10 would read. Incredible.

And probably nobody other than me and @divapilot would. :(

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018 at 12:33 PM
    PCCViking and Voltron64 like this.
  10. Gamiel

Dec 16, 2012
    A survival horror story about a group of stormtroopers on Endor, before the rebel attack, being taken out by the ewoks one by one, without being able to call for help.

Insipered by this:

Ewok Poet and PCCViking like this.
  11. Gamiel

Dec 16, 2012
    a mandalorian* character who is proud of her/his heritage come to face that not everybody likes them, especially not people who was attacked by them in living memory.

* or similar warrior culture

Lady_Misty likes this.
  12. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Luvvit.

Writing something vaaaaaaguely similar to this for the Underrepresented challenge.

teamhansolo and Findswoman like this.
  13. Gamiel

Dec 16, 2012
    Danielle Kieran is Han's biological daughter and Han has just found out. May take place whenever the author wants

Tarsier, Findswoman and Raissa Baiard like this.