main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Plot Bunny O'emor and Tei'luj twi'leks in love. Crossover

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by davisjaron, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    Ok, basically this will be a crossover between star wars and romeo and juliet.

Here is what we know so far

O'emor - twi'lek male jedi - euga'tnom clan

Tei'luj - twi'lek female jedi - tel'upac clan

Rairf Ecnerwal - human male jedi - friend and adviser of o'emor, taught O'emor as a padawan.

o'emor and tei'luj are in two seperate clans, and jedi are not supposed to love anyways. o'emor falls in love with tei'luj though and they get Rairf Ecnerwal to help them along the way. Basically the same as Romeo and Juliet, but the names are backwards and put so that they are similar to star wars names. Romeo and Juliet are twi'leks though and they are jedi.

I am not going to write this, though I do want somebody else to write it (and give credit for the idea of course).

OR

If one person doesn't want to write the entire thing, everyone could join in to write it. Like seperate people call the seperate chapters, or acts. And they are all written in order so that it actually makes sense. (it would have to be first come first serve for each part though)

Well?

LP edit: Sheleigh is right; this thread belongs in Resource and in the Plot Bunny thread. I'm going to lock this and ask that you please repost in the appropriate place.

2. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Interesting idea. :)

I think it belongs in Resource though.

You could try the Plot bunny thread too.

But you should probably ask a Mod just to make sure. :)

-sheleigh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.