main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

plot holes

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by arctrooper84, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    [image=http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4577/96881035zg8.jpg]
    R5, but I know what you mean ;)

2. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    Geez, my brain is all messy today. A few minutes after I posted that message, when I was leaving my house, both of those struck me. It was an R5 unit, and 3PO got his mind washed in Episode III....... Shame on me for not remembering! Redeem me, George Lucas!

3. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    It's alright, the other day I posted that Dave Prowse had been the voice of Vader, Darth Farmer indeed...

We all slip from time to time. :p

4. MargoChandler

MargoChandler Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2009
    Nice come back Obi-Rob! And completely right ...from a certain point of view. I feel strongly that the individual formulates ideas about and around what the films show us. It's easy for me to say I see Obi-1 as a strict disciplinarian and no where near "father" or even "brother" figure (until much later). It could be because I "knew" Obi-1 from the OT first and looked for that gentle, compassionate man. Because the PT Obi-1 is younger, more brash and colder (it seemed); I didn't really like him. But I learned a lot in TPM about Jedi and what that organization was about and when I think about it - Obi-1 at that time is an almost perfect Jedi (flawed, yes, but almost....). Nothing like Qui-Gon - who is more like the Obi-1 of the OT.

Your idea about Leia having feelings about her mother can be the answer as well. It keeps the Force and it's secrets alive. I only felt that it could have easily been shown how she "sensed" her mother in the PT. Am I the type that likes "i's" dotted and "t's" crossed...kinda. Sorry about that![face_whistling]

But all of us have different ideas about the "holes" in the saga...what would work best, how it would help continuity, what might have been a better fight! For me they are all right as my own ideas are. It's that the greatest thing about Star Wars?

5. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002

6. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008

7. obi-rob-kenobi4

obi-rob-kenobi4 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 17, 2007
    Thanks guys but its not just me comeing up with "answers" to these so called "plot holes" these answers have always been there.

So if anything spread the word to people who actually do think there are some kind of abundance of plots holes affiliated with the PT.

[face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.