main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Plot - What do you think we'll see in VIII and IX

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by ArchStanton1862, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Chewies_bandolier

Chewies_bandolier Force Ghost star 4

May 5, 2002
  2. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
  3. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999

^ This

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. ladygrey45

ladygrey45 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2015
    I wanna see Rey struggling with her abilities, dark side rey towards the end, Finn and Rey together, Kylo being trained, a attack on the rebel base, a funeral for Han, Rey's parentage revealed, Finn freeing some slave children, Luke and Kylo have words, more info about Snoke hoping he is Plagueis, the ending being Rey being at a sith temple contrast to her being at a jedi temple in the beginning. A brief Rey and Kylo fight. Yoda force ghost, good Anakin force ghost but turns bad to scare Rey and Kylo. Luke having words with his father as a force ghost.

5. Little_Boots

Little_Boots Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2015
    I wanna see Chewie get a medal.
    I will ascend to heaven peacefully when he gets his medal.

Also maybe crowned king of the forest?

[​IMG]

6. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Hey, Rogue One spoilers. Careful.

:)

Rimfaxe96 and Darth Smurf like this.
  7. Warren Moonwalker

Warren Moonwalker Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 30, 2015
    snoke origins explained as well. that needs to happen. i was thinking what if he was like a dark side clone experiment? like a clone of luke's hand that he lost on bespin? you know how luke's old lightsaber came back into play? it was never explained. actually when rey asked about it, she was told there was no time to explain. and how luke's hand isn't covered anymore? i think that would make it a cool explanation for snoke

8. Dagobah Dragonsnake

Dagobah Dragonsnake Jedi Master star 4

Feb 7, 2016
    Stormtroopers getting down celebrating victory over the Resistance as the First Order Strikes Back

9. Storm_Cloud

Storm_Cloud Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2016

I think Snoke mentions having seen the rise and fall of the Empire in the novel, and whilst it is not the film it doesn't contradict anything. I think we have to stick to very old, which would rule out Luke's hand. I think they'll just forget about the hand - if I found a lightsabre with a severed hand attached to it I would separate them and throw the hand away, then go play with my new toy.

Thorin Oakenshield likes this.
  10. 357hermon

357hermon Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 6, 2016
    If Rian is a fan of the prequels, what I've noticed so far with VIII's photos are similarities to II.

Keeping Snoke a mystery would be smart. It's be a good mirror of the OT. Besides in all actuality, is his story really that important? We already know he's been around. Not everything should be explained. This is the Skywalker story so we need explanation of that.

11. 357hermon

357hermon Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 6, 2016
    Is it also possible, after Luke fell, Vader sensed the saber somewhere and used the force to lift it from wherever it may have fallen?

12. Kthru12

Kthru12 Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 4, 2016
    What I think we'll see:

Rey resists the dark side and becomes a jedi
    Poe leads the Resistance to victory against the First Order
    Luke trains Rey, dies, pops up as a Force ghost from time to time to give her advice
    Kylo is either killed or is redeemed and then killed immediately afterwards.

What I want to see:

Something unpredictable!

13. JabbatheHumanBeing

JabbatheHumanBeing Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 14, 2015

Just for the record, Johnson never said he was a "fan" of the prequels. All he said is that there are some beautiful elements in them. Which I agree with. Mostly in TPM, and mostly in terms of costumes.

DarthCricketer likes this.
  14. luketheforeigner

luketheforeigner Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2016
    The planet Hoth i hope it will be in the new Episode :d

The Regular Mustache likes this.
  15. Thorin Oakenshield

Thorin Oakenshield Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 9, 2016
    Episode 8
    The First Order Crusade

Terror grips the galaxy!!The
    Dreaded First Order have begun
    their terrible quest for justice
    by attacking the Republic,
    decimating their forces

Only the brave Resistance
    dare to take a stand, but their
    greatest ally, the Jedi Master
    Luke Skywalker still has not
    returned from exile.

As the First Order prepare their
    armada for an invasion of republic
    space KYLO REN returns to their
    secret base to confront their mysterious
    Supreme Leader....

Pan up from the crawl [a nod to AOTC] We see an asteroid field. A star destroyer flys overhead and a shuttle comes out. As the shuttle makes it's way towards the asteroids the asteroids start to move revealing a path. In the middle is a ship. Around the size of a star destroyer but very different looking . Kylo and Hux depart the shuttle. They make their way through it. Hux is looking around, having never been here before. But Kylo stares dead ahead. The reach Snokes throne room. Hux bows to Snoke while Kylo stands. Snoke gives Kylo a nod then talks to Hux. He tells him he is disappointed by the loss of SKB but Hux will lead the armada towards glory. He sends Hux away. He then speaks to Kylo. He tells him he has proven himself and is ready to learn the true power of the darkside. Kylo bows to him.

Cut to Luke and Rey, picking up the last scene from TFA. Rey asks him to come back to help the galaxy. She hands him the sabre but he refuses it. Luke tells her he can't because he failed the Jedi. He says he will not confront his own nephew. Rey asks him to train her so she can help. He agrees.

Cut to Finn waking up and talking with Poe. Poe tells him that they are moving to a republic world because the FO tracked them to there base. Here we meet the remaining leaders of the republic. They tell Leia that her resistance is responsible for provoking the FO. Did imprison her and the other leaders of the resistance. Poe and the other soilders are told they are now working directly for the republic. Poe asks them the plan. They say they wish to seek terms with the FO. Finn comes in here and tells them the FO are only interested in destruction. There will be no peace. At this time they recieve a distress call from Bespin. It is Lando. He begs the republic for aid. The leaders are not sure what to do. Poe and Finn leave along with the other resistance fighters. They decide to help.

Cut to Kylo in medbay, now healed from his injuries. Snoke summons him to his throne room. He tells him his final test is at hand. He must complete a dangerous journey across the ship to achieve his power. The ship itself is strong with the darkside. As Kylo goes deeper into the ship he starts to have visions from his past
    Cut to the FO attacking cloud city. The attck is well underway by this point. A dogfight between TIE's and cloud city fighters takes place. Then the resistance arrive with Black Squadron blasting their way through the TIE's. Finn arrives with transport ships. He greets Lando, who is thrilled to see the resistance has arrived, but he disappoints him telling him this is an evacuation not a battle. Finn manages to get a lot of people on the ships but eventually Cloud city is taken. Lando stays behind. He is captured by the FO. They take him to Hux who orders his troops to torture Lando until he gives up the Republic leaders location. Cloud city is stripped of all supplies and gas and is destroyed.

Cut to Luke and Rey. They are talking about Kylo. Why he betrayed the academy and how powerful the pull to the darkside is. Rey goes to sleep. She dreams of Kylo. She see's his journey across the ship and feels his pain.
    Cut to Kylo .He is still making his way through Snoke's cursed ship. He comes across a forest. He is attacked by a beast [Nexu]. He kills it. He feels a presence, it calls him to a cllearing. Here he see's visions of the past, his childhood. He see's Han Luke and Leia. He then hears Snoke's voice. Snoke tells him that his family are an anchor to the light. He says he must destroy this anchor before he can fully embrace the darkside. He tells him to use his lightsabre and to destroy the visions he see's. He does this and his eyes turn yellow.

Cut to the republic base. The leaders are dealing with the Bespin refugee's. Poe is angry. He demands the leadership release Leia. They refuse. Poe then commands the resistance troops to make a choice. To stay loyal to the republic leadership and accept surrender to the FO or to stayn loyal to the resistance cause and free Leia. They all agree to free Leia. They break her and the other resistance leaders out of their holding cells and escape. Leia thanks them for saving her. But now they have no allies. Leia reluctantly suggests turning to the underworld for aid. The others are hesitant by she says it is the only way. She makes contact with Maz Kanata to arrange a meeting with King Prana.

Cut to Rey and Luke training. Rey starts to see visions of Finn and Leia in pain. Luke tells her it is the future you see. [I want the training scenes to echo the Yoda scenes from ESB]. She says she has to help. Luke begs her to stay, he does not want to loose another student. She asks him to come with her but he refuses. She scolds him telling him the Luke she heard of was a hero and would have died for his friends. She says she is sorry for his students but they were Jedi, they knew the risks and they do not blame him. She then leaves with Chewie while Luke stays and contemplates what she said.

.Cut to Leia, Maz, Finn and the other resistance leaders arriving on Naboo, the homeworld of King Prana.They meet in his palace and she asks him to dedicate resources to help the resistance. He is not a fan of the republic. He talks about the history of Naboo. We find out the Hutts took control of the planet after the empire fell. He begged the republic for help but they did not come. Instead the people of Naboo had to fight the Hutts themselves, eventually ousting them from power. Leia apologizes to Prana but says if they do not help then the resistance will be destroyed and the FO will come for him. Prana contemplates handing over Leia to Snoke himself to gain his good graces but Leia tells him that Snoke is motivated by his own brand of justice and will eventually come for him.

Cut to Kylo returning to Snoke. Snoke tells him Leia is on Naboo trying to gain Prana's support. He tells Kylo he is ready to face Leia. He instructs Kylo and the knights of Ren [there are a bad-ass hit squad, trained and loyal to Kylo, but not Force sensitive] to meet Prana and tell him to hand over Leia.

Cut to Rey arriving at Naboo, She meets with Finn and tells him they are in danger, that the FO are coming. They make their way to tell to Leia but at this moment the FO arrive. They instruct Prana to hold Leia, which he reluctantly does. Rey and Finn manage to evade capture. Leia begs Prana to help, telling him he is the only chance the galaxy has.

Cut to The knights arriving on Naboo. They confront Prana. He asks what he gets for handing over Leia. Kylo snarkly responds he gets a reprieve from the might of the FO. this moment Prana secretly sides with Leia. He secretly orders his troops to attack the FO forces. Rey and Finn are able to break Leia out of her cell . They hijack a speeder and escape through the city. The knights give chase on their speeder bikes. A big chase scene occurs here. They move from a speeder to a sail barge. During the chase Rey kills one knight and Finn kills another. This leaves 4 knights ,including Kylo.

While the heroes escape the city Prana sends a message out. He tells any bounty hunter, smuggler or pirate that owes him to get to Naboo and help fight the FO. He then leads his troops aainst the FO ground forces. Poe assists him form the air. A big battle occurs in and around the city. The new AT-AT walkers are walking through the city blasting buildings. Prana's troop are blasting them from the ground.

The knights eventually crash the sail barge and round up the heroes. Leia confronts Kylo telling him he still has a choice. Kylo says he has made his choice. He tells her he will fulfil his grandfathers goal and bring Force. Rey tries to fight him but is beaten by the combined skill of the Knights. Just as Kylo is about to her, Luke arrives and saves her. He force pulls the blue lightsabre into his hand and ignites his green sabre A big fight occurs, Luke fighting the knights while Rey fights Kylo. Luke easily beats the knights and confronts Kylo. Together Luke and Rey are able to beat Kylo [cutting of his arm]. They take him prisoner.

Cut back to the battle. Poe gets shot down. he survives the fall and is saved by Prana. At this moment new ships fly into orbit and start blasting the walkers. It is the allies Prana called in. The arrival of the bounty hunters and pirates turns the battle and eventually the FO flee.

The ending would involve Luke trying to bring Kylo back but Kylo rejects him. Rey uses the Force bond between them to enter his mind and learn Snoke location.
    Cut to resistance base. Prana is here meeting with Leia. He joins forces with her and the last shot of the movie would be the combined forces of the resistance and Prana [including new Naboo starfighters] blasting off into hyperspace to track down Snoke.

The movie would deal with the good and bad side of the Jedi order. The hope they inspire but also the enemies they attract. What ultimately turns Prana to side with the heroes is when he see's Rey. At the end of the movie he will say that the Jedi give him and the galaxy hope. As long as they are with us we can defeat the FO.

16. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Pondering half read leak rumours that are probably false anyway, and the general state of things, are we going to get a Stealth Prequel next movie?
    Cynical people are expecting a remake of ESB, but are we going to get a different twist? A TPM/AotC remake?

The Republic has been attacked, and is under threat? It is by it's nature weak and disjointed. The Resistance was a splinter militia group created to deal with it's ineffectiveness in military matters. We have a shadowy figure directing the attack, and drastic measures are now needed. A strong figure must step forward to cut through the red tape and get things done. Will that person be a force for good, or this a grand deception?

17. obiunokenobi

obiunokenobi Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2016
    Hello, this is my first post. I'm from the east coast of the us and have been a sw fan since I was a kid. I've never read the books or comics just watched the movies. I came here BC I wanted to see what everyone thought of the kylo ren/rey storyline. I guess what is like to see happen (not necessarily speculation just a bit of a wish) is that snoke will see the potential in a union of ren and rey. A child from these two would be extremely powerful, more so than their parents alone. So I think snoke wants ren to bring rey to him and force a marriage. Ren will be all for it but will see that snoke will take the child and use it for his own evil and ren will fall for rey and want to protect her from snoke and will ultimately help her escape and they wil together defeat snoke. I hope we find that rey is a Kenobi. Obi wan was alone a long time watching over luke from afar. I think he would have had a housekeeper or something tht he had an affair with and perhaps sent her away BC it was distracting him from his task. I think rey would have been obi wand granddaughter. This would make ren and rey equals and yin and yang. Grandchildren of powerful jedis-student/master one defeated the other in the end. Male vs female, both very strong in the force and have similar powers to their ancestors. Both kids would have had a force sensitive parent and one not. This would bring about balance BC they are Ying and yang. Equally opposite. If they were to have a child that would bring in yet another new generation for Disney to make $$ from. soap opera ish yes... But would be interesting to see it played out. There is definitely some fizzzz between ren and rey right now. She's obviously repulsed and attracted at the same time.

18. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    I'm guessing we will see Luke Skywalker,, RIGHT??
    [face_worried]

nightangel likes this.
  19. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    yep, 2 hours staring at Rey. o_O

20. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Nah, they will cut 20 mins of that from the final film..
    And we will get to see 4 mins of that in the deleted scenes..:cool:

nightangel likes this.
  21. ejdelvo28

ejdelvo28 Jedi Youngling

Feb 7, 2017
    Here's something wild for the Ep9 finale: Rey fighting Kylo, Luke fighting Snoke. We find out that Snoke is insanely powerful, more powerful than even Luke. Snoke disarms Luke and severely injures him. Rey temporarily dispatches Kylo (pushes him off an edge or something) and rushes to help Luke. Snoke reacts quickly and is about to kill Rey when Kylo shocks everyone and strikes out of nowhere to kill Snoke. Rey survives, Luke dies of his injuries after an emotional last scene and Rey and Ben Solo depart to begin a New Jedi Order.

22. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    that's what I heavily dislike about it. :(

Darth Smurf likes this.
  23. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    Okay, I'm going to have a field day with this one.

Episode VIII:

We first see Kylo Ren brought before Snoke. Hux is possibly revealed as an apprentice of Snoke

Kylo faces his final test, possibly against a false Vader

Luke may reveal why he left, trains Rey in the Force

Chewbacca and Luke reunite, Luke finds out what happened to Han

Luke trains Rey, we possibly see Yoda, Obi Wan, Anakin
    Finn recovers and asks where Rey is, he and Poe search for her when Leia won't reveal

Phasma pursues Finn, the First Order prepares to invade the Resistance

Luke, Rey and Chewbacca travel in the Millenium Falcon

Maz's role is revealed

Kylo leads the attack on the Resistance and confronts Leia

Leia is killed in land/space battle

Finn kills Phasma, Poe's role is expanded

Lando's fate is revealed

Snoke wants to replace Kylo with Rey

Kylo spares Leia and escapes

Knights of Ren confront Luke and Rey, Chewbacca might die

Luke vs Kylo, Luke's powers are displayed

Luke's connection to Rey is revealed

Kylo might kill Luke here, overpowers Rey and kidnaps her

Finn tries to rescue Rey and fails

Knights of Ren hunt down Kylo

Episode IX:

Kylo's connection to Rey is revealed

Poe's connection to Rey is revealed

Kylo and Rey team up against Snoke, Snoke's role is revealed

Snoke pits Rey against Kylo

Finn's connection to Kylo is revealed

The Whills are shown, their connection to Snoke is revealed

Rey turns dark, kills either Kylo or becomes his apprentice

Hux's role is revealed, he dies

Maz trains Finn/Poe as a Jedi

Possible Maz vs Snoke duel

First Order and or Resistance is destroyed

Finn redeems Rey

Rey fails to redeem Kylo, he dies

Luke possibly dies, Rey cremates him on Tatooine (Binary Sunset)

Iron_lord likes this.
  24. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Sounds epic.

25. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    Thanks. I think if Luke lives, he'll settle on Tatooine a la Obi Wan.

Iron_lord likes this.