main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Plymouth Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Skidder, Sep 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skidder

Skidder Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    Hi all. I am moving to Plymouth Meeting on Oct 1. Didn't know if this would put me in the King of Prussia Board or still in Philly. Also if anyone is familiar with the area - any advice would help (ie: bars, toy stores, good stuff like that). Thanks

2. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Moving to Plymouth Meeting puts in you in the KofP Chapter. Our chapter serves ALL of the Northern and Western suburbs of Philadelphia.

Welcome!

3. SithLord1968

SithLord1968 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 8, 2000
    Skidder,
    Plymouth Meeting is west and north of my location (Andorra), and I'm in the KofP chapter, so, you are DEFINITELY in the KofP region.
    As for Plymouth Meeting, whereabout are you moving to? I work in Blue Bell (1/2 mile from the Mall), and can probably steer you in the direction of some good places to go for Toys and Sustenance (Food and Drink). Private-message me if you're uncomfortable with posting your "personal info" to the general board.
    WELCOME!
    -Rob

4. Skidder

Nov 7, 2000
    Hey thanks for getting back to me. I am going to be right at Chemical Road and Germantown Pike. Right by the mall.

5. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Cool! Right by a great movie theater.
    My brother also lives only a few blocks from there.

Looking forward to having you at our meetings!!!!! ;)

Have fun!

6. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Hey Skidder,
    Want to go to NYC for the Halloween parade on 10/31 with us? Do you have a costume?

J

7. Skidder

Nov 7, 2000
    I would love to go, but I probably can't. The new house has kinda of left me broke - and a night of pub crawling in NYC would probably bankrupt me.

But thanks for the invite. I would love to get involved with this group, everyone seems like real good people.

8. SithLord1968

SithLord1968 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 8, 2000
    Chemical Road and Gpike....
    For toys:
    Up Chemical Road towards Ridge Pike is Target.
    Up Gpike to the mall (KBtoys and Boscov's)
    Further up Gpike to Route 202 is a Kmart and a Wal-mart.

For Sustenance:
    Up Chemical Road towards Ridge Pike is a Ruby Tuesday's and a Cracker Barrel.
    a Giant Supermarket is in the shopping center, not too far from Target.

Up Gpike to the mall (TGI Friday's/Bertucci's/Atlanta Bread Company/Chik-fil-A plus a host of stores in the food court)
    Further up Gpike to Route 202 are: KFC/Taco Bell/Wendy's/Arby's. There's a McDonald's about a block North on 202 from Gpike. Another block or two up is a Burger King. There's a ShopRite and a Genaurdi's at the 202/gpike intersection.

There are a whole host of "mom-and-pop" restaurants/sandwich shops/pizza shops in the neighborhood as well.... Just let me know if you want them as well...
    WELCOME to The 'Hood!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.