main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pocatello Line-up Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by jedi5150, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Ok folks,
    If you're planning on attending the midnight show/lineup in Pocatello at the Carmike, post here with when you plan to be there, if you'll be in costume, etc. Even though this is the IF forum, several IFSWA members live in Pocatello. In addition, several members are contemplating going to the Poky midnight show.

Doug

2. williamson143

williamson143 Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2001
    This is williamson143 from Pocatello, and I am wanting to know if anyone else is planning on the lineup in Pocatello. Right now, I am planning to start camping out Monday, May 13 in the morning and waiting until tickets go on sale. I am wanting anyone in the area to let me know their plans so that we can work out a possible time-share on a spot in line as I won't be able to be there the whole time. I am only requesting 3-4 tickets, so I am pretty willing to work with anyone who would be interested.

3. Fenn

Fenn Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 1998
    For all those planning to line up for Episode II at the Carmike in Chubbuck...

The Clear Channel Radio stations in Pocatello will provide dinner for the first ten people in line for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights (the 13th-15th). We will also have a costume contest where we will give away a lifesize stand-up of Mace Windu from Episode II. We also have stand-ups of a Clonetrooper and Jango Fett to give away. Register for these at the Carmike Cinemas, the Pine Ridge Mall, and online at http://www.985klite.com and http://www.koololdies949.com.

We will also cover the Episode II line for our station's morning shows.

See you in line!

-Matt Davis, Clear Channel Radio
    Pocatello, Idaho

4. monkeybaggins

monkeybaggins Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2002
    I have a small group (myself and three others) who plan on getting in line on Wednesday as soon as possible. All going as jedi -- and, of course, looking to make friends with anyone who'll let us join them in line - they can take a break while we hold their spot. (Do mind tricks work on other jedi? "You'd be happy to let us join you in line....")

5. fanofsw

fanofsw Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    this is fanofsw, my wife and I live here in pocatello,and are planning on attending on the day of the 16th on the account of I have to work the night before,but we should be in line around 8 am or so. If that helps anyone out,then cool,if not sorry. We are looking forward to seeing the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.