main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Pocket Mortys

Discussion in 'Community' started by EmpireForever, Jan 17, 2016.

1. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    Adult Swim has released a mobile app for the show Rick and Morty. The app is free to download, but contains some micro-transactions (you can purchase more schmeckels or coupons with real money), but all content is available for free and there are no in-game advertisements.

Pocket Mortys follows the show's protagonists, Rick and Morty, as they travel through different dimensions battling other ricks and various aliens with assorted Mortys which can be collected in the wild. You can also combine like Mortys into more powerful Mortys. You can also craft items from items found in the game into more powerful or useful items. The roster and list of items is huge for a mobile app (currently there are 82 Mortys, as far as I know). The dialogue is a bit repetitive, but the soundtrack does feature music from the show and is catchy, and the environments are varied.

It's not as in-depth as a Pokemon game, but it's free and some of the different Mortys and Ricks you encounter are funny.

Let's talk about the game and show from which it was spawned. Currently Season 3 is being written, but no release date has been announced.

My Morty roster right now is:
    Egg Morty lvl 11
    Morty lvl 16
    Wizard Morty lvl 35
    Evil Rabbit Morty lvl 19
    Test X72 Morty lvl 25

The game has become not very challenging since combining Mortys.

2. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    I have played a little bit and can say it's fun.I not really into the whole RPG/Pokemon genre but I find the game enjoyable.

My wimpy collection is a level 8 Morty, a level 6 Scruffy Morty, and a level 7 Test X72 Morty.